What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs Round 6 - Vs Sharks

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
All the analysts I've heard, Slater, Cronk, Tallis, Anasta, etc have all said, what they would do is get the ball into the senior players hands, and get them to stand up, and control the game and the team.
What does JD do?
The opposite.
Brings in a rookie hooker who isn't that special, sticks with a reserve grade standard halfback, drops one of our most promising and creative forwards that can actually break the line and create.
Time to sack JD.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don’t agree with leaving Cook and Duncan out. JD selections make no sense and are changing more than I change my underwear!

We need to keep playing Duncan and show faith in the young lad.

As for leaving Damien out altogether I think it’s stupidity he and Murray make the most tackles in the middle we will miss the work rate.

I don’t think Pete will handle the 80mins so I guess Havili plays some hooker but he’s awful there these days. I would have had Cook in the 14 over Chee Kam.

handyman2190

Bench
Cookie missed tackles in the middle,thats why hes gone, but id put duncan on the bench instead of cheekam, but ive been told he is there in case jye is in trouble then jack goes to1 cheekam to centre

Travitoh

First Grade
All the analysts I've heard, Slater, Cronk, Tallis, Anasta, etc have all said, what they would do is get the ball into the senior players hands, and get them to stand up, and control the game and the team.
The senior players haven't been doing the job for the past 12 months, why should they be backed to do it now?

Travitoh

First Grade
Cookie missed tackles in the middle,thats why hes gone, but id put duncan on the bench instead of cheekam, but ive been told he is there in case jye is in trouble then jack goes to1 cheekam to centre
I think I'd prefer to see Duncan at centre over Chee Kam. I really don't rate MCK.

speedster

Juniors
I'd have dropped Hawkins and moved Jack to 6, Cody to 7 but JD has rolled the dice.

I must admit to being somewhat conflicted about the result in this one if I'm honest. On the one hand, I always want Souths to win but on the other hand, I want there to be change as I've run out of patience with JD unfortunately and if we win, he sticks around a little longer which could cost us the preferred replacement.

Terrible feeling.

But, GO SOUTHS!

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
I'd have dropped Hawkins and moved Jack to 6, Cody to 7 but JD has rolled the dice.

I must admit to being somewhat conflicted about the result in this one if I'm honest. On the one hand, I always want Souths to win but on the other hand, I want there to be change as I've run out of patience with JD unfortunately and if we win, he sticks around a little longer which could cost us the preferred replacement.

Terrible feeling.

But, GO SOUTHS!
Ditto

Thumper

Juniors
Why not? Give ownership of the team to Hawkins and anyone who doesn't want to get in line can play NSW Cup.
give ownership of the team to a guy who can’t do the basic. He dropped 3 balls cold on the weekend. Kicked like a child and missed 4 poor tackles. If he’s taking ownership of the side the rest are better off in nsw cup away from Him

Travitoh

First Grade
give ownership of the team to a guy who can’t do the basic. He dropped 3 balls cold on the weekend. Kicked like a child and missed 4 poor tackles. If he’s taking ownership of the side the rest are better off in nsw cup away from Him
Sure, lets keep giving ownership of the team to the 6 who also missed 4 tackles, also made 3 errors and can only set up the team from an attacking set piece.

callmack1

Staff member

I understand Cooky being angry and disappointed, I think anyone would, but I can't disagree with his dropping. He's been awful. Play better Cooky, it's as simple as that.

Latest posts