What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsag85

Bench
I've just been told the reason there wouldn't be anymore signing is Nielsen is on the same type of money as Tim Grant was at the club

handyman2190

Bench
I've just been told the reason there wouldn't be anymore signing is Nielsen is on the same type of money as Tim Grant was at the club

Thats so sad, grant was only worth 200k max now weve signed another basket case on 350k i cant believe it how good is your contact that gave u this info? Failed at how many clubs are we a pension club? One last hurrah

handyman2190

Bench
Here we are daily news the broncos stealing others juniors young guns its discusting i cant wait for bennet to disappear and we cant find someone to take but loosers

Matrix

Juniors

No way that would be true,he would probably be on minimum with incentives for certain number of appearances.

alien

Referee
considering the way he has played lately, i would hope it's the minimum nrl wage, which is $82,500 now

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images

Itsmeagain

Juniors
Wow,
As a back up not a bad signing but for $350,000 a pathetic signing.
Surely not true, if it is we have lost the plot. I cannot defend the club there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts