What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsag85

Bench
This ones abut left field but stick with me..... How about Sandor earl. I reckon he would be dirt cheap and he would have a point to prove.

Is he free to play?

I think we have enough good outside backs, re signing Auva'a and signing some big impact type forwards is what we need.

Woofy7

Juniors
Yeah pretty sure he's free to play next year. I just think he would good depth for our outside backs. But yeah totally agree forwards are a must first

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
tyrrell clark mcqueen and turner are not 1st grade forwards they should all be playing in the NSW CUP we will fail with this mob in our forwards whether in the run on side or off the bench

Rabbits20

Immortal
I haven't seen Matagi signing with the Panthers, just talk. If so, like R20 said, another gone missing.

I feel like we're missing a big Islander forward with grunt and aggression.

Remember the days when we had Roy, Fa'alogo and Kidwell?

Agree once again.

R95 you're a truth teller mate:lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
taupau would be a good boost to the forward pack. imagine starting with george and tom, and then taupau and grant coming on from the interchange. it would be good!

Grant was inconsistent though and gives silly penalties away first thing when he comes off the bench. Grant has to be better when we are defending our own try line too and not just letting tries in like a turnstile.

I reckon Grant will go better next season though and be more consistent.

Rabbits20

Immortal
With Grevsmuhl and Brown as well.

I still hope we add someone with that firepower to our squad.

If Madge doesn't start Grevsmuhl in the back row regularly next season then I'll pull my hair out!!!

Brown will be good off the bench.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm going to add a dark horse to the side Zane Musgrove, he is a big young forward, who makes good metres and has something we miss in our current style of play a offload.

A couple of injuries in the forwards and then Musgrove could come onto the bench.

Does Musgrove tackle well?

Grevsmuhl can offload too I reckon and obviously we have Sutto who can offload.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I thought we have already signed Jeremy Hawkins (winger) too from the Raiders.

Or was that just a rumour.

A couple of weeks ago guys on here were saying we had signed him.

doyen

Bench
I think Musgrove may get a run in 2016.

Musgrove doesn't turn 20 until March.

Prop is often a tough gig for a youngster.

But I do believe in the saying--"If you're good enough you're old enough."

It's the old,experienced forwards like Gallen who can do psychological damage to young props.

We would need to be sure he had a reasonable chance of success!

Rsag85

Bench
Yeah pretty sure he's free to play next year. I just think he would good depth for our outside backs. But yeah totally agree forwards are a must first

Good player but I don't think the Bunnies would take him on just after what happen to Gray and Walker.

The one I would look at is Hurrell

Rsag85

Bench
Musgrove doesn't turn 20 until March.

Prop is often a tough gig for a youngster.

But I do believe in the saying--"If you're good enough you're old enough."

It's the old,experienced forwards like Gallen who can do psychological damage to young props.

We would need to be sure he had a reasonable chance of success!

david klemmer was only 19 years old when he debut

rabbitohs95

Bench
If we get Zane Musgrove playing off the bench ala George in 2013, we could use one of the Burgesses as a middle forward playing 13?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts