What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doyen

Bench
yea he did but isn't contracted for next year to any club I believe, was only a mid year signing

We're starting to get desperate now,I suppose.

Page certainly has the reputation of being a very hard-hitting front-rower!

rabbitohs95

Bench
Page won't help us. In NSW Cup he's dominant but in NRL game situations he's meh.

I guess we could gamble on him but i'd rather get us a big backrower. Musgrove and Brown are there to develop.

Rabbits20

Immortal
dogmatix you forgot to say souths like to also give non souths junior players 2 year extended contracts after they play ordinary,but i believe goodwin is the only one out of the bunch that deserved an extension for sure!gee we have a dud forward pack no one to help the twins or grevs,i hope brown gets more time on the paddock and when i see madge ile ask him to give cody walker a go for god's sake and throw mcinnes to nsw cup and make cook our no9!and give carter a permanent bench spot at least he is a goer and a 1st grader unlike the duds we persist with!!!

You can't give Cody a go unless someone gets injured though.

As I've said before it's not smart at all to carry both Carter and Cody on the bench.

alien

Referee
You can't give Cody a go unless someone gets injured though.

As I've said before it's not smart at all to carry both Carter and Cody on the bench.

an idea is cook/mcinnes have a rest during the game, and keary goes to dummy half, and cody comes on and plays five eighth, but i doubt madge would plan on changing the halves during the game. if it happened though, i doubt carter would be on the bench too

Rabbits20

Immortal
an idea is cook/mcinnes have a rest during the game, and keary goes to dummy half, and cody comes on and plays five eighth, but i doubt madge would plan on changing the halves during the game. if it happened though, i doubt carter would be on the bench too

I can't see Madge doing that.

doyen

Bench
What do you guys think of Ryan James?

TBH,he's never entered my mind.

His name has been thrown around as one of the next big things over the past few years.

But he always seems to find a way to lose favour whether it be form or injury.

Madge would like him as he is a big unit & would suit his favoured bash & barge approach!

He is over 120 kgs[194 cms]-so he is huge--we would then have three 120kg+ players in the forwards in George,Tom & this bloke.

I take it the G/Coast have decided to give him the spear.He has been somewhat of a disappointment for them.

He hasn't lived up to expectations--there has also been discipline,weight & fitness problems with him.He's only managed about 68 games in 6 yrs. He played 21 games in 2015 so that's a good sign,I suppose.

Madge would problem bugger him for the whole year with pre-season training!!!

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
well if i tell you that doyen you will possibly know whom im talking about as i said i will not divulge my mates name for personal reasons of confidentiality,as i will only pass on info from him if someone such as rabbits20 asks me to find something out if possible i will try.lets all enjoy the off season lets hope we have a few good signings soon we will need it especially in the forward dept.""foreverinourshadow""

doyen

Bench
well if i tell you that doyen you will possibly know whom im talking about as i said i will not divulge my mates name for personal reasons of confidentiality,as i will only pass on info from him if someone such as rabbits20 asks me to find something out if possible i will try.lets all enjoy the off season lets hope we have a few good signings soon we will need it especially in the forward dept.""foreverinourshadow""

Don't worry mate---I don't want to know your mate's name.

It's good to have some inside info so keep getting it from your mate.

He was obviously a good player if he played in the top grade for 10 yrs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts