What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

doyen

Bench
I think Grant is like Williams---living on past reputation--Grant is just a shadow of his best & will never return to his peak,IMO!
He's a big disappointment-----he's good enough to be in our pack at the moment but that doesn't really mean much;does it??!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Personally I don't like it when clubs off-load players, if they want to get rid of a player they shouldn't have signed him the first instance.
I understand where you are coming from. Grant has disappointed overall though. I don't think the desire is there. I reckon we signed him as there wasn't much else on the market.
I think Grant is like Williams---living on past reputation--Grant is just a shadow of his best & will never return to his peak,IMO!
He's a big disappointment-----he's good enough to be in our pack at the moment but that doesn't really mean much;does it??!!

I'm struggling to see how he will get back to his best too. I'll be very surprised if he gets back to his best.

Grant is like T. Williams, that's a good comparison doyen.

Oi shadow mate you can add Grant to the list of fringe first graders too!!!!!!!!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
our only 1st grade forwards are the twins and grevs,sutton is fine as always but mcqueen has potential but where has it been for the past 2yrs??use brown and cody walker more and drop mcinnes to the bears buy taupau and buy teo then get sammy back next year!!hows that rabbits20??cook will be a gun!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
our only 1st grade forwards are the twins and grevs,sutton is fine as always but mcqueen has potential but where has it been for the past 2yrs??use brown and cody walker more and drop mcinnes to the bears buy taupau and buy teo then get sammy back next year!!hows that rabbits20??cook will be a gun!!!!!!

I don't want to use Cody more unless a half is injured. So I disagree there.

Under the cap no way we could fit Te'o, Taupau and Sam. You should know that shadow!!!

The rest I agree with. Yes Cook will go well.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
rabbits20 we can buy taupau and teo we have the cash this year rusty can successfully secure third party arrangements for teo legally trust me, then get sammy next year and then let go of mcinnes,grant,clark,tyrrell,and turner then secure sammy for sure next year and bring 1-2 junior forwards thru this year to help our forward pack for next year to help- taupau,teo,sammy,twins,brown,musgrave.but the sad part is clarky,tyrrell,mcinnes,turner,and grant are going nowhere pretty sad i reckon to be honest, but outside of this bunch that i did not mention was mcqueen he either ships up or ships out i reckon his contract is hanging by a thread!we need some mongrel big bodies up front the twins and grevs and brown can not do it alone come home sammy you know you want to!!! cody walker is a gun and fast and attacks the line when used you will see rabbits20...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
9k=

Rabbits20

Immortal
rabbits20 we can buy taupau and teo we have the cash this year rusty can successfully secure third party arrangements for teo legally trust me, then get sammy next year and then let go of mcinnes,grant,clark,tyrrell,and turner then secure sammy for sure next year and bring 1-2 junior forwards thru this year to help our forward pack for next year to help- taupau,teo,sammy,twins,brown,musgrave.but the sad part is clarky,tyrrell,mcinnes,turner,and grant are going nowhere pretty sad i reckon to be honest, but outside of this bunch that i did not mention was mcqueen he either ships up or ships out i reckon his contract is hanging by a thread!we need some mongrel big bodies up front the twins and grevs and brown can not do it alone come home sammy you know you want to!!! cody walker is a gun and fast and attacks the line when used you will see rabbits20...

I disagree, you're dreaming on Taupau and Te'o even with third party arrangements I can't see us having enough. Te'o would probably want around $600k and Taupau around $550k. Shadow we just don't have that money in the cap for both. Whatever you say won't change my mind.

Brown still has to prove himself too and show he's learning.

If Cody was that good he would have already played first grade shadow. NSW Cup is completely different to NRL. The step up is really big.

You do realise Cody will be used in trials but then sent back to Norths and will be called up only if Reynolds or Keary get injured. Cody is a handy back up to have though but you are overrating him.

Rabbits20

Immortal
rabbits20 all our forwards are useless except for grevs and the twins the rest are very mediocre!!!!
Sutton is not mediocre so you're wrong this time. Carter isn't mediocre either.
we have far too many 2nd grade nsw cup forwards on our bench OMG
We know there are fringe first graders/too many interchange players. With the salary cap that's the way it is though as I've said many times.
rabbits20 this is our current forward pack above minus the twins and grevs
Once again I repeat Sutton and Carter are not mediocre. I disagree!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts