What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racial slur in Parra v Souths match

Darth Bobo

Shane Richardson just showed why he was recuited by Souths, this is a common sense move that could end up saving Fletcher and the Bunnies from having thier ar*e chewed out by the league.

It's the right thing to do and the smart thing to do.

hrundi99

First Grade
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
sorry you are wrong Hrundi

i am living at Taree and get called a white C a few times a month from some Aboriginal people,just for doing my job as a Council Ranger

it is fairly common to be called a white C up here if you are white

i am not condoning or justifying calling someone a black C,just pointing out that it is a two way street

I'm simply not wrong.

If you think these occurrences are anywhere near even (across Australia), you are kidding yourself.

Lego_Man

First Grade
hrundi99 said:
I'm simply not wrong.

If you think these occurrences are anywhere near even (across Australia), you are kidding yourself.

So you're saying that just because racism against whites isn't as common as racism against blacks, that one is worse than the other? It seems that you're the hypocrite.

hrundi99

First Grade
Lego_Man said:
So you're saying that just because racism against whites isn't as common as racism against blacks, that one is worse than the other? It seems that you're the hypocrite.

You're not too bright are you?

Where did I say one was worse than the other?

What I said is that there is a more extensive history of racism against Aboriginals in this country than against "whites".

Are you going to deny that?