What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rap

TiggaPlease

TT, you talking bout "I hate my job"?

You should also check out the Reks album "Grey Hairs" and "stick to tha script" by statik selektah. Both great albums.

yeah, dope song

i got grey hairs aswell ... nice album

still bumpin flex though

"
tell a friend its that symbol again
that W, comin through, bust a shot on your block, gimme a suuu"

Syko

Juniors
I read the first page and saw alot of you like wutang..

and tonearm terrorist (what is a tonearm by the way)

Real motherf**king G's is the best diss track ever made

wu-tang have made more recognised classics than your favourite rapper has TRY ME ON THAT

i bet you're the kind of androtop who memorises soulja boy lyrics

get the f**k out of here

Danger

Juniors
Im not a fan of Kanye West by any means, but i downloaded an album last week, Consequence - A Tribe Called Quence. Anyway, he features on one of those songs, its a remix of Electric Relaxation, and its a top song, it annoys me when people come out and they obviously have the talent, but then change their sound so it is more "mainstream" or whatever they want to call it, FFS, if its good, people will still buy it, why change your style just to make a few extra bucks?

Godz Illa

Coach
Download Consequence - Take Em To The Cleaners. Even better than the above. Most of the production is Ye and he drops a heap of quality verses. This one features another remix/tribute... this time of the Souls of Mischief classic 93 Til Infinity. Some other good guest spots too from Common, Kweli and Q-Tip

even a monkey's anus could have put two and two together on that ... and yet, you couldn't

whatever

crime pays will be album of the year ... said it here on february, 19th ... i'll come back and say it on december 31st

Danger

Juniors
This one features another remix/tribute... this time of the Souls of Mischief classic 93 Til Infinity.

93 Til Infinty, thats in my top 3 albums, but here's my top 10 in no particular order.

- A tribe called quest, midnight marauders & The low end theory

- Pharcyde, Bizarre ride II the Pharcyde

- Channel Live, Station Identification

- Dredd Scott, Breakin Comb's

- Lord Finesse, Funky Technician

- Black Sheep, A wolf in sheeps clothing

- Del Tha Funkee Homosapian, No need for alarm!

- Souls of Mischief, 93 Til Infinity

- Black Moon, Enta Da Stage

- Main Source, Breakin Atoms...

I also just remembered one of my other favourite ones, so its more like a top 11. But anyway, Charizma & Peanut Butter wolf, Big Shots.

Last edited:

Latest posts