What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rationalisation of Sydney

Stallion

First Grade
I don't have to think it, a quick look at the club financial reports will confirm that you are incorrect. Do you have other financial documents or sources that will show evidence to the contrary?

Show me the figures and I'm happy to stand corrected.

I'll tell you what ! Coles Supermarkets sell NRL products. The quickest selling ones are the clubs that are doing well . All the clubs have this potential sales volume. If you cannot understand that ( which is clear ) you are talking crap as per your normal theme!

Last edited:

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
I'll tell you what ! Coles Supermarkets sell NRL products. The quickest selling ones are the clubs that are doing well . All the clubs have this potential sales volume. If you cannot understand that ( which is clear ) you are talking crap as per your normal theme!
So your evidence is a supermarket’s sales based on personal observations? Gee that’s compelling!

Stallion

First Grade
So your evidence is a supermarket’s sales based on personal observations? Gee that’s compelling!

Don't doubt me champ. If you are backing the destructive comments of the village idiots whiteanting the competition?: It shows your lack of thought and common sense. These "" Sydney " based clubs that you and some others choose to deride and disrespect are more popular than you think. That's fact ! No bullshit there champ!

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
Don't doubt me champ. If you are back the destructive comments of the village idiots whiteanting the competition? It shows your lack of thought and common sense. These "" Sydney " based clubs that choose to deride and disrespect are more popular than your think.
So anybody who disagrees with you is an idiot? Dear me. How melodramatic can you get?

Stallion

First Grade
So anybody who disagrees with you is an idiot? Dear me. How melodramatic can you get?

No melodrama champ. Just common sense. When guys whom have never played the game or understand the history of the code, recklessly advocate the dilution of the main rugby league competition in existence , then idiotic ideas abound. Mind you some that have played the game have equally stupid thinking which is amazing, but that's reality. We do.not live in a perfect world.But calling a spade a spade is a decent way to go in my books. If the crap gets dished out! Such fools deserve the flack.

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
No melodrama champ. Just common sense. When you guys whom have never played the game or understand the history of the code, then idiotic ideas abound. Mind you some that have played the game have equally stupid thinking which is amazing, but that's reality. We do.not live in a perfect world.But calling a spade a spade is a decent way to go in my books. If the crap! Such fools deserve the flack.
So I never played the game? How do you know this? Did the check out chick at coles tell you? One of your reliable sources?

Stallion

First Grade
So I never played the game? How do you know this? Did the check out chick at coles tell you? One of your reliable sources?

Pretty dumb aren't you? If Coles, a major supermarket chain , is selling NRL product, you can bet your bottom dollar it's turning over well. If you support the derision of established and well known clubs then join the whiteanting fools. Your call not mine.

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
Pretty dumb aren't you? If Coles, a major supermarket chain , is selling NRL product, you can bet your bottom dollar it's turning over well. If you support the derision of established and well known clubs then join the whiteanting fools. Your call not mine.
Gee you must never lose an argument ever. State that things are facts without any evidence and then rely on low level abuse of anybody who doesn’t agree with you. Solid Primary school behaviour there.

Stallion

First Grade

? Lol. Don't know if you have or not played champ! If you read my comment properly you should take out your snide remarks. But I get the feeling you won't!

Stallion

First Grade
Gee you must never lose an argument ever. State that things are facts without any evidence and then rely on low level abuse of anybody who doesn’t agree with you. Solid Primary school behaviour there.

Solid ignorance from your part buddy! I have provided fact. Coles is selling NRL goods. They are a nationwide supermarket chain. And existing rugby league clubs are popular especially when winning. All fact champ.

greenBV4

Bench
Solid ignorance from your part buddy! I have provided fact. Coles is selling NRL goods. They are a nationwide supermarket chain. And existing rugby league clubs are popular especially when winning. All fact champ.
Yes coles is a nationwide chain but i think youll find every region has different stock and suppliers, for example youll only see nrl stuff in melbourne at select stores and during select times (eg Origin and GF if storm are in it)

And I think youll find that the most sold team has more to do with who the local team is than who is the most popular nationwide

Stallion

First Grade
Fantastic. You win. Can’t argue with any of that.

It's common sense. Your derision shows an ignorance. IT'S dissappointing the divisive chatter which exists on this site. Yes. I do get sick/tired of it . But it deserves being called for what it is: CRAP.

Bojackhorseman

Juniors
Yes coles is a nationwide chain but i think youll find every region has different stock and suppliers, for example youll only see nrl stuff in melbourne at select stores and during select times (eg Origin and GF if storm are in it)

And I think youll find that the most sold team has more to do with who the local team is than who is the most popular nationwide
Good luck making any sense with this character.

Stallion

First Grade

Not in Newcastle. I've seen clubs like the Roosters goods very hard to buy at Coles stores. Always none left . The clubs that are at the lower end of the ladder are always available. Seems like common to. me. But no doubt others differ.

Latest posts