What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11 2023: Non Parra games

eels_fan

First Grade
Cody Walker & Latrell are both overdue for a hot headed play that gets them suspended…. Hopefully it comes today..

Soto

Bench
Honestly how can you blame Hook for the absolute garbage the dragqueens have dished up tonight. So much dropped ball and so many poor reads in defence. Suli is a great runner but a very poor defender. Griffin will be axed no doubt but you have to feel for him becausr of the mugs running around in the Dragons jerseys..
30-12 with 23 to go. Do they have a chance...I don't think so but would be great for Ben Hunt

Soto

Bench
I'd happily take Ravalawa.
Yes to Lomax and Hunt too. Actually reckon Lomax could make a great winger and also a back up fullback and centre. Right side though. Seems like he has no idea on the left.
If Bird wants out he would also be a great addition.
The season is well and truly done for the Dragons.
Note to any teams playing Cowboys. Kick behind Feldt. He is always so far in...

hindy111

Post Whore
I genuinely think they want Lomax gone and trying to shed him. He is on big money and they know he isn't worth what they paid and will lose a good kid or two cause of it. I think his contract was around 650k. The question is what would you pay? I don't think I'd go more then 450k for him. Dragons would want 500k