What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2024: 750pm Eels v Sharks GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium May 30th

King-Gutho94

Coach
if we beat the roosters in 2 weeks i'll be excited.

Last night was fun, and fun wasnt' something i have associated with the eels in a while, but i'm not blinded by that game to think that our horrendous defense, lack of energy and effort, and poor discipline has been fixed by a Moses miracle.

I've still seen nothing to show the roosters wont put 40 on us in 2 weeks.

The dogs next week wont be easy beats either.

Barrett does has Robbo's number when it comes to coaching against him.

4 wins 3 losses H2H.

BA could only beat robbo 4 times in 11 years. Barrett has equalled that in 4 years as a coach.

I agree though reckon the chooks may put a score on us.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Here’s a question, do we win last night with Stumpy Lussick playing instead of Hands???

IMO we do not, Hands service was the reason our forwards got a roll on for the first time in months
Definitely made a positive difference compared to what the slug would have dished up
Moses kicking game also added a lot to our general ability to stay in contest defensively and have more energy once we had the ball

Last edited:

yy_cheng

Coach

Last night was fun, and fun wasnt' something i have associated with the eels in a while, but i'm not blinded by that game to think that our horrendous defense, lack of energy and effort, and poor discipline has been fixed by a Moses miracle.

Don't care as long as we put 50 on them

JokerEel

Coach
Here is a question why didn't we put the ball into touch on the last ? The sharks back 3 were killing it on kick return..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Yep. It was a sweet win, but the Sharks conceded 42 points at home last week. There is obviously something wrong there and we got them at a good time. Finally we got some luck.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You're such a riddle Pou Bear...

Ne'er a critic when we lose, only when we win...

Only happy when BA's balls are resting on your chin....
Shit analysis from you merkins has nothing to do with the former coach. Don't hide behind him.

Hands had a good game. I saw it. But one game doesn't undo the shit he has dished up in his career so far. Jack Cole looked like a gun against Cronulla last week. Our entire team looked like stars against them last night.

Incorrect

Coach
Hands had a good game. I saw it. But one game doesn't undo the shit he has dished up in his career so far.
Did you? Did you really see it?

My argument to you would be that the "shit" he has apparently dished up so far in his career is a 5-6 out of 10. Lussicks worst has been 2 at best.

IMO Hands' worse performance's in the top grade when given a crack are about on par with Lussick's better efforts.

Take your tongue out of BA's date and join the rest of us in the real world. BA f**ked up by picking Lussick continually - get over it ....

Shit analysis from you merkins has nothing to do with the former coach. Don't hide behind him.
Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Did you? Did you really see it?

My argument to you would be that the "shit" he has apparently dished up so far in his career is a 5-6 out of 10. Lussicks worst has been 2 at best.

IMO Hands' worse performance's in the top grade when given a crack are about on par with Lussick's better efforts.

Take your tongue out of BA's date and join the rest of us in the real world. BA f**ked up by picking Lussick continually - get over it ....
If Hands keeps performing like last night I'll concede he should've been in the side all along.

lucablight

First Grade
Yep. It was a sweet win, but the Sharks conceded 42 points at home last week. There is obviously something wrong there and we got them at a good time. Finally we got some luck.
Thats pretty easily explained. The high flying easy draw Sharks (who had only lost one game all season and recently beaten one of the heavyweights in the Roosters) were playing against the premiership favourites the Panthers who had this game pencilled in as a statement game going into the origin period. The reality is that the Panthers at their best are just a far superior side to the Sharks and at (almost) full strength so are we when they were missing McInnes and Hynes.

Latest posts