What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd13 2024: 750pm Eels v Sharks GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium May 30th

Also, Moses and Gutherson weren’t playing. But somehow the win last night had nothing to do with their return, it was about Arthur and Lussick. And you’re accusing others of clutching at straws?
You didn't actually watch the game, right? None of your comments in the thread have had anything specifically to do with aspects of the game.

I think loads of people are onto your modus operandi now, and very few swallow your bullshit anymore. The Eels are winning again, time for your hiatus?

Gronk

Staff member
lol. Speechless. Everyone else can see that Hands is a decent hooker and immensely superior to Lussick (and always has been).
You're not speechless at all, cos your still gibbering about the same thing.

Your adjectives "decent" and "immensely" are very subjective.

There seems to be this stupid link with the old coach and you lot fighting tooth and nail, somehow so that proves you were right about how the coach had NFI. So much so that one person even tried to suggest that if Hands didn't play last night, we wouldn't have won. Excessively dramatic methinks.

But no, you’re right and everyone else is wrong.

I never said that, you're putting words in my mouth. What I said today was that Lussick was right to be hooked and Hands isn't as good as this game day thread is circle jerking about.

Avenger

Immortal

There seems to be this stupid link with the old coach and you lot fighting tooth and nail, somehow so that proves you were right about how the coach had NFI. So much so that one person even tried to suggest that if Hands didn't play last night, we wouldn't have won. Excessively dramatic methinks.

I never said that, you're putting words in my mouth. What I said today was that Lussick was right to be hooked and Hands isn't as good as this game day thread is circle jerking about.
Can we at least agree that Hands is better looking than Lussick?

TheRam

Coach
He was shooting out those Mahoney like passes all night. Possibly the second smartest guy in the team after Moses.
What was really impressive was his defence around the ruck. He cut off so many potential breaks through the middle with diving legs tackles. Lussick can not do that.
Hands is effectively still a rookie and if he can hold up physically the team will reap the benefits of his superior all round skills and fitness.

He is also the 2nd or 3rd fittest at the club behind Gutho and Dylan.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

dog puppy GIF

eels_fan

First Grade
if we beat the roosters in 2 weeks i'll be excited.

Last night was fun, and fun wasnt' something i have associated with the eels in a while, but i'm not blinded by that game to think that our horrendous defense, lack of energy and effort, and poor discipline has been fixed by a Moses miracle.

I've still seen nothing to show the roosters wont put 40 on us in 2 weeks.

The dogs next week wont be easy beats either.