What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: 8pm EELS v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Gabba 11/8/23

JokerEel

Coach
BA has probably 12 weeks next year to get our defence better atmost averaging 15 a game. That's the KPI

JokerEel

Coach
Yeah he’s got it pretty sweet. He’s got the Qld gig for as long as he wants it and would be very well set up financially from his playing days anyway.

Well let's pay him a f**k load to come in during the offseason and work with our players

Pazza

First Grade
Well, I have a lot to say, but by the same token, not much at all.

All the pressure and stressors with starting slow has caught up to us.

We won’t be in the finals. The thing that hurts the most about it is that I think we can go toe to toe and beat anyone with our best team on our day.

In regard to the Broncos; what can I say? They are absolutely electric across the park. Carrigan is an out-and-out leader I’d be happy to have for massive coin for ten years. My only concern with them is if they fall a couple of tries behind and try to play catch up.

the broncos just showed us what good juniour development looks like

we just dont bring through enough talented young players to contest

Eelctrifying

Juniors
I think this season def exposed our depth. The next man up attitude shows we really have no men to step up. I blame many of our players (Matto, Drown, RCG) for f**king themselves over. I was elated by the GF entrance, but how do you paper over this? Next year is the focus now but what do we have if this happens again?

JokerEel

Coach
On a brighter note I thought Asi went OK in the centers, didn't set the world on fire, made his tackles held the ball. Kept Staggs relatively quiet considering how much ball they had.

I actually agree problem is next week he will be in the halves and Simmonson on the wing with Sivo...

Next year Asi needs to be our other centre

Latest posts