What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd24: Parra v Melbourne GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp 28/8/21

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So before we all turn on each other and say shit like, see I told you so. Or I was right you were wrong, let’s just enjoy what was one of the most courageous performances in years. And yes, we have all had opinions on the coach etc, but get over yourself, have a f**king whisky and enjoy the boys singing the team song!!! f**k YEAH!!!
Nope, the deathriders get to celebrate when we lose, they can f**ken hear about it when we win.

IFR33K

Coach
I agree that if we play well enough to beat the best team in the comp that it will be good enough to beat a team in the bottom half of the 8.

What if the team in the bottom half of the 8 lifts? Just like we did, tonight, merkin.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
Suddenly this feels like the baby eels of 2000, no one gave them any hope and almost ended up in the gf, got jipped in the preliminary against the broncos....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We have tapped a few back and subsequently scored tries too ... it just didnt go our way tonight
With that play it depends on effort to make things happen after the tap back. The best teams are usually better at recovering that ball because they usually get more numbers around it to make their own luck.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
What if the team in the bottom half of the 8 lifts? Just like we did, tonight, merkin.
…and plays better than a team that plays as well as they played when they beat the best team in the comp?

You were right the first time!