What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R10 Sat - Melbourne 12-28 Souths @ Suncorp

Round 10: Melbourne v Souths

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 10
Melbourne Storm v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Suncorp Stadium, Milton / Yuggera-Turrbal, Milton (TICKETS)
Saturday 6 May 2023

Gates 1:30pm, Warriors v Panthers 3pm, Sharks v Dolphins 5:30pm, NRL kicks off at 7:45pm. Broadcast on Fox League and Kayo Sports.

MEL2022TEAM.png

1. Nick Meaney 2. William Warbrick 3. Reimis Smith 4. Justin Olam 5. Xavier Coates 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 9. Harry Grant 10. Christian Welch 11. Trent Loiero 12. Eliesa Katoa 13. Josh King 14. Bronson Garlick 15. Aaron Pene 16. Tom Eisenhuth 17. Tariq Sims 18. Tyran Wishart 19. Grant Anderson 20. Tepai Moeroa 21. Jordan Grant 22. Jonah Pezet

Out: Tyran Wishart (bench)
In: Tom Eisenhuth (bench), Grant Anderson (bench)
Changes: Tariq Sims (front row to bench), Nelson Asofa-Solomona (bench to front row)

SOU2022TEAM.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Isaiah Tass 4. Campbell Graham 5. Taane Milne 6. Cody Walker 7. Lachlan Ilias 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Hame Sele 11. Michael Chee Kam 12. Jacob Host 13. Cameron Murray 14. Jed Cartwright 15. Jai Arrow 16. Liam Knight 17. Thomas Burgess 18. Josiah Karapani 19. Blake Taaffe 20. Daniel Suluka-Fifita 21. Ben Lovett 22. Dean Hawkins

Out: Davvy Moale (bench)
In: Liam Knight (bench), Blake Taaffe (bench)
Changes: Jai Arrow (front row to bench), Tevita Tatola (bench to front row)

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Chris Sutton, David Munro
Video Referee: Gerard Sutton

LOWER GRADES
Brisbane^ v Townsville at Totally Workear, Sun - Colts 12pm / QLD Cup 2:10pm
Sunshine Coast^ v Norths at Sunshine Coast, Sun - Colts 12:30pm / QLD Cup 2:30pm

Souths^ v Sydney at North Sydney, Sat - NSW Cup 11am
Melbourne^ & Souths^ - Flegg BYE​

Last edited:

yobbo84

First Grade
After this round Souths will have played:

Storm (twice), Panthers (twice), Broncos, Sharks, Roosters, Sea Eagles, Dolphins, Bulldogs.

That's a hell of an opening 10 weeks - objectively the toughest in the NRL this year - and if we can finish it with a 7-3 record that really sets us up for a Top 2 finish.

It would also nicely set us up for our classic annual "play like wooden spooners" game vs the Tigers next week.

moffla

Bench
Souths have been brilliant of late, and we've had an inconsistent start to 2023. We do play well at Suncorp though. Tipping us by 2, but could really go either way.

yobbo84

First Grade
After this round Souths will have played:

Storm (twice), Panthers (twice), Broncos, Sharks, Roosters, Sea Eagles, Dolphins, Bulldogs.

That's a hell of an opening 10 weeks - objectively the toughest in the NRL this year - and if we can finish it with a 7-3 record that really sets us up for a Top 2 finish.

It would also nicely set us up for our classic annual "play like wooden spooners" game vs the Tigers next week.

FYI - if you're on here copy-pasting my posts verbatim and re-posting them as your own on the "South Sydney Rabbitohs Fan Page" Facebook group... please stop.

This one and the one about me growing up a Rabbitohs supporter in the 90s have been re-posted there by someone else.

So, if it's you Daniel and you're reading this... again, please stop.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Souths have never beaten Melbourne in a Away game.

Not being in Melbourne gives them a chance i suppose to break the drought.

gerg

Juniors
FYI - if you're on here copy-pasting my posts verbatim and re-posting them as your own on the "South Sydney Rabbitohs Fan Page" Facebook group... please stop.

This one and the one about me growing up a Rabbitohs supporter in the 90s have been re-posted there by someone else.

So, if it's you Daniel and you're reading this... again, please stop.

next thing you know he’ll be asking to borrow your teeth …. Sorry *tooth*

This Year?

Immortal
This is a tough one to pick.

Seeing Bellamy going troppo in the box and the obvious distraught on the players faces is a beautiful sight, but....
Hearing commentators praise Souths like they are the only team on the planet and the elite smug from their fans makes me sick.

Draw after golden point?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Souffs got a gift against the Broncs and I dare say that will have lulled them into a false sense of security. I'm tipping them but never count the Scum out, especially when their psycho coach is in a mood.

Belza

Juniors
This is a tough one to pick.

Seeing Bellamy going troppo in the box and the obvious distraught on the players faces is a beautiful sight, but....
Hearing commentators praise Souths like they are the only team on the planet and the elite smug from their fans makes me sick.

Draw after golden point?
Commentators don't mention anyone else at Sth Sydney Latrells

BunniesMan

Immortal
For the third week in a row we are playing in the match of the round.

Last two weeks we have knocked off both the Panthers and Broncos when nobody thought we had a chance in either game.

We are the form team of the comp. The Storm are not what they used to be.

Belza

Juniors

Last two weeks we have knocked off both the Panthers and Broncos when nobody thought we had a chance in either game.

We still kept you winless in Melbourne.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Who's we?

Latest posts