What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd25: EELS v Roosters GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 18/8/23

If I managed him I’d be getting him out of this club and away from Bea Arthur asap. Under a decent coach he could be the best player in the game. Here he was playing second fiddle to Bald Jr.
Maybe that's why he had the multiple player options set every two years... because if we keep extending the dud coach Brown can choose to leave for greener pastures?

If I managed him I’d be getting him out of this club and away from Bea Arthur asap. Under a decent coach he could be the best player in the game. Here he was playing second fiddle to Bald Jr.

Have a look at Hopgood. Attacking weapon now a battering ram. Poor coaching. Anyone with a hint of skill he puts them up the middle.

Then the dope signs Davey and Joffa both UTTER SHIT reserve GRADERS and puts them on the edge.

He’s warped.

Last edited:

T-Boon

Coach
Can’t blame Dyl for having a crack there. I’d make him fullback next year. He can be our Kalyn Ponga.
Interesting. We don’t come up with good halves ever so why move him. We get good fullbacks all the time.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Maybe another coach could get more out of him, but "best player in the game" is highly unlikely.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Maybe another coach could get more out of him, but "best player in the game" is highly unlikely.
He’s coached by an absolute fraud, he was even told to play second f**king fiddle to the coaches untalented sprog. It’s scary to think what he could do with a real coach. He’s easily the best defensive half in the game and he showed tonight in a rubbish team what he is capable of. Amazing Jake goes and he’s given the keys fkn lol. How long until the coaches other son is rushed through the grades?? He’s already been promoted to reserve grade at 18 lolololol.

JokerEel

Coach
Just sent a formal request not to auto-renew my membership and that my decision to renew will be based on who the coaching staff will be. Won’t mean much but it’s the only practical thing I can think of to individually do something about this debacle of a club I love. I suppose if a considerable number of members do the same it might have some influence.

I did that in 2016 sent an email and the membership team sent a generic response they don't care