What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd26 Eels v Dragons GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium Aug 31st

eel01s

Bench
I just kept thinking that, if we lost, that Parra fans would never, ever, live that loss down. We would be a massive joke for all time.

Thankfully it didn't happen but the Tigers will be licking their lips.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Watching Lomax closely today....is he a better winger than centre? It was quite an unhappy game for him and I dont know whether he's better suited to the wing??
He’s played his best and most consistent football, become one of the games best players and earned state of origin honours …. It’s a big call to move him away from the wing

Pazza

First Grade
Did anyone see Mitch Moses face on the telecast from the bench towards the end of the match?? He looked like a tomato

The Predictor

Juniors
I just kept thinking that, if we lost, that Parra fans would never, ever, live that loss down. We would be a massive joke for all time.

Thankfully it didn't happen but the Tigers will be licking their lips.
Ummm we still are a massive joke, regardless of the end result!!

Snoochies

First Grade
Anyone who can be stuffed just add all the total first half points we have scored recently.Vs the opposition for let's say the last month? For a 40min team we'd win the comp.
I told my Broncos mate after he thanked me with 10 to go that he shouldn't get comfortable as a joke......nek minute.