What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Realistic signings for your club for next season?

Mad Dogg

Juniors
thewizard1o1 said:
kk cheers MD, hes listed as a midfielder on the Leeds site :?
I've been re-thinking and started thinking he may be a midfielder. So I pulled out the good old LMA Manager and he's a midfielder there too. And you know that computer games are never wrong. :lol:

thewizard1o1

Juniors
Some Transfurs...
Martin Albrechtsen from FC Copenhagen to WBA for 2.5 mil.
Paul Dickov from Leicester City to Blackburn for 150k
Jelle van Damme from Ajax to Southhampton (Unknown)
Michael Bridges from Leeds to Bolton (Free)

Craig

Juniors
- According to soccerage.com, Inter have signed Boca Juniors defender Burdisso.

- Inter have put in a 7.5m euro bid for Ricardo Carvalho.

- Calros Gamarra, Kily Gonzalez, and Julio Ricardo Cruz could all be on the way to Lazio as compensation for appionting Roberto Manichi as their new manager. The option is to pay 10m euros, but Lazio prefer players then cash.

- Has Jeremie Brechet disappeared off the face of the earth? He isn't on Inter's player list and I can not find what club he has gone to. #-o :?

El Coconuto

Bench
Chelsea are said to be close to prowling Steven Gerrard away from Anfield. There are two sides to the story/rumours:

1. That Chelsea have signed Gerrard for £35.7m.
2. That Chelsea agreed to a £20m cash fee plus Damien Duff and Scott Parker as part of the deal.

Two intruiging prospects. Obviously the first is more convenient for Chelsea but if Liverpool could manage to swoop the second option they'd go great guns next season.

SP

Bench
It'll be interesting to see who Benitez brings to Liverpool, i really have no ida to be honest, but hopefully no more Diouf flops

Foz

Bench
Liverpool are having a Press Conference In about 20 mins.
No info on what its about.
Stevie G is expected to stay.
Lets hope so. I'd have to change my sig if he left.

shiznit

Coach
does anyone know who Real Madrids big 'El Galatico' signing for this year is?
is it Samuel?
i heard that they had VanNistrooy and Shivchenko lined up as possible transfers.
why they need another striker is beyound me.

Matt23

Staff member
Apparently they cant afford one this season :lol: so it may well be Samuel

Mad Dogg

Juniors
Real are supposedly after Alonso, and they think that he + Samuel = galactico.

Those two players are exactly what they need. A hard man in the defence, and a ball-winning midfielder.

Craig

Juniors
Esteban Cambiasso has left Real Madrid on a free and has a four year contract with Inter.

Jeremie Brechet, Carlos Gamarra, and Matias Almeyda have disappeared off the face of the earth as I can't find anything about them #-o

Chelsea have signed Serbian striker Mateja Kazman from PSV Eindhoven.

BTW Lewis you good with a Storm avatar :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Craig

Juniors
1364_news.jpg

:? :| :?: :?: #-o

SP

Bench
Djibril Cisse has signed for Liverpool for £14m

by looking at 4thegame site on the Liverpool page, cisse has the #9 shirt, that Diouf had, hopefully this is a sign that diouf will be gone (not juts changing numbers)

Also Owen is most likely to stay

just got 6 more days of having a raincloud under my name then itll be back to normal (providing i dont do another bet) :?

Craig

Juniors
Hernan Crespo has said he would like to go back to Italy, this with AC Merda (hybrid should now what it means ;-) )

Latest posts