What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reece Robson Leaving

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Did you have a different mood every month or were there some moods that went longer and others shorter?

Or was it 12 moods in one month?

That would have been difficult for both you and those around you..

Sigh...belittling mental illness now.

Why aren’t I surprised?

SBD82

Coach
Sigh...belittling mental illness now.

Why aren’t I surprised?
What sort of person feigns outrage at an innocuous post, and uses the plight of people who suffer from mental health issues to score points in an online grudge match?

That’s pretty poor behavior Jimmy.

Old Timer

Coach
What sort of person feigns outrage at an innocuous post, and uses the plight of people who suffer from mental health issues to score points in an online grudge match?

In all fairness muzby does push the pail at times and maybe stumbles into areas he shouldn’t go in an attempt to be funny.
No one in here knows what plights might confront others.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

You need to revisit the post which elicited my response.

And no, I didn’t....

Mental illness isn’t a laughing matter.

SBD82

Coach
In all fairness muzby does push the pail at times and maybe stumbles into areas he shouldn’t go in an attempt to be funny.
No one in here knows what plights might confront others.
It was clearly wordplay in response to a typo. Don’t get carried away OT.

Crush

Coach

Very well put.
When I read Jimmy's post I thought exactly the same thing.
Poor form Jimmy.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
clearly some folk don’t realise a mood is completely different to a mental illness..

You can be in a good mood as well as a bad mood..

But, we best hit the toy shops with pitchforks & torches and get these things removed to help Jimmy & OT feel like they’ve made some kind of point:

images

Old Timer

Coach
You’re both looking for offense where there is none.

Have fun with that.
muzby was inappropriate with his questioning
He loves to put the pressure on with his “witty” know it all redponses where he wants to hand out English lessons and redefine people’s posts.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Bull:poop:

What part of “I don’t find jokes about mental illness funny”, don’t you understand?
What part about a mood not being a mental illness don’t you understand?

I woke up in a bad mood this morning because my neighbour had music going till the early hours so I didn’t sleep well.

This afternoon I was in a good mood because I had taken the dog for a walk.

barry

Bench
Cam is steady but Robson is dynamic and appears to have the toughness. If forced, he'd be my pick
This is insane.

Based on what? Carving up in premier league ? Could you imagine what Mcinness would do in premier league ?

Come on guys let’s be real here if the club was forced to make a decision between mcinness and Robson right now there is no way you can they can with someone who is yet to prove himself in first grade as opposed to Mcinness who was brilliant for us last year.

I get that Robson has not had the chance to prove himself properly in first grade but the reason for this is because of the form of Mcinness.

It would be crazy to release Mcinness to keep Robson, heck why hell didn’t we release Soward to keep Beau Henry? Geez that would of worked well