What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reece Robson Leaving

BennyV

Referee
Did you have a different mood every month or were there some moods that went longer and others shorter?

Or was it 12 moods in one month?

That would have been difficult for both you and those around you..
Is this what all the bitching is about?

What sort of overly-sensitive, incoherent potato reads this as a joke about mental health?

FMD, some people are just desperate to be offended.

Old Timer

Coach
Not sure why you don’t seem to understand there is nothing inappropriate in what I’ve said..

Moods are not mental illness, they are emotions..

“Held to account”? By whom?

You can keep up the outrage if it makes you feel good, but just be aware that it really is making you look like quite the twat..
Maybe not in your world muzby but that is such a small place.
You obviously make no allowances for any thoughts, feelings or emotions other than your own.
You some how think there is outrage on my side which is patently incorrect but most likely you are explaining your own emotions as you are incensed that people don't agree with your point of view.
As far as being a twat i've been called far worse from more intelligent people than you so maybe do a masters degree and lift your game a bit.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Maybe not in your world muzby but that is such a small place.
You obviously make no allowances for any thoughts, feelings or emotions other than your own.
You some how think there is outrage on my side which is patently incorrect but most likely you are explaining your own emotions as you are incensed that people don't agree with your point of view.
As far as being a twat i've been called far worse from more intelligent people than you so maybe do a masters degree and lift your game a bit.
Do us all a favour..

Please quote the exact “inappropriate” material and please detail out how it is inappropriate...

You could always report the content too if it’s causing you this much distress...

I’m not really in the mood for another one of your tangents..

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Not sure why you don’t seem to understand there is nothing inappropriate in what I’ve said..

Moods are not mental illness, they are emotions..

“Held to account”? By whom?

You can keep up the outrage if it makes you feel good, but just be aware that it really is making you look like quite the twat..
Mood swings are a sign of depression

denis preston

First Grade
Feel free to hit the report button and have all this shit sent to the swamp. That’s probably where it belongs.

Don’t be fooled into thinking that it will automatically improve the threads though. Every thread is the same mundane speculative shit at the moment.

Bring on the footy.
Absolutely !

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Mood swings are a sign of depression
Indeed they can be one of the many signs..

But mood changes (positive and negative ones) are regular occurrences in a healthy mind, which can be caused by other factors such as:
- PMS
- Hunger (can’t wait to see the letter OT writes to the good folk at snickers for their ad campaigns)
- Dehydration
- Too much caffeine
- Too many steroids
- Receiving unexpected good news
- Receicint unexpected bad news
- Changes in weather
- Lack of sleep
- Unhappy at work
- Happy at work
- Being around folks you like

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
You could.

You’d be wrong, but you could say it.

Firstly, I was oblivious to my “mood” blooper.. Secondly, Muzby’s so called attempt at humour mocking mental illness was beyond the pale, yet atypical of his ilk. Thirdly, I’ve made my position crystal clear apropos illness of any type in various posts. Lastly, you’re the one with comprehension issues.

Last edited:

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Indeed they can be one of the many signs..

But mood changes (positive and negative ones) are regular occurrences in a healthy mind, which can be caused by other factors such as:
- PMS
- Hunger (can’t wait to see the letter OT writes to the good folk at snickers for their ad campaigns)
- Dehydration
- Too much caffeine
- Too many steroids
- Receiving unexpected good news
- Receicint unexpected bad news
- Changes in weather
- Lack of sleep
- Unhappy at work
- Happy at work
- Being around folks you like
Ok now I know whats causing all this havoc......you have to be an Oxford scholar to navigate it

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Muzby’s so called attempt at humour mocking mental illness was beyond the pale, yet atypical of his ilk.

You keep pushing that mocking mental health barrow son.. but it’s a lonely road you’re taking it down..

Although I am pleased to hear you think it’s atypical behaviour, if my comments are as offensive as you claim they are, you should report me..

Otherwise, you’re just ruining yet another thread..

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If Robson leaves I hope it is with the Cowboys. Remember that the scum stopped BMoz from coming back to us at the end of last season and he would have been a good addition. If anyone saw the World Club final where he scored a hatrick clearly saw he has what it takes. I hope karma is a bitch and Saints dig their heels in and force a move to Cowboys. Stupid if they let him go altogether as he is one they should be keeping.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
If Robson leaves I hope it is with the Cowboys. Remember that the scum stopped BMoz from coming back to us at the end of last season and he would have been a good addition. If anyone saw the World Club final where he scored a hatrick clearly saw he has what it takes. I hope karma is a bitch and Saints dig their heels in and force a move to Cowboys. Stupid if they let him go altogether as he is one they should be keeping.
I hope he doesn't leave like most of the people on here

True_Believer

Juniors
Best thread ever.

1. Unsubstantiated rumour that Robson is leaving
  2. Short odds that this triggers possm's anti-Millward rants (sure enough, it started up early)
  3. Jimmy starts bagging McInness (also short odds)
  4. A bit of Rein support gets thrown about
  5. Possm starts including Mary in his anti-Millward rants
  6. The team and bench management comes into question
  7. Muzby makes a joke about a typo
  8. That joke creates an argument about mental illness
  9. That argument then dominates the rest of the thread
I don't know what I'd do without this forum.

For what it's worth, I read Muzby's post as a joke about a typo. Nothing more, nothing less. Looks like I've got comprehension issues as well.

possm

Coach
Best thread ever.

1. Unsubstantiated rumour that Robson is leaving
  2. Short odds that this triggers possm's anti-Millward rants (sure enough, it started up early)
  3. Jimmy starts bagging McInness (also short odds)
  4. A bit of Rein support gets thrown about
  5. Possm starts including Mary in his anti-Millward rants
  6. The team and bench management comes into question
  7. Muzby makes a joke about a typo
  8. That joke creates an argument about mental illness
  9. That argument then dominates the rest of the thread
I don't know what I'd do without this forum.

For what it's worth, I read Muzby's post as a joke about a typo. Nothing more, nothing less. Looks like I've got comprehension issues as well.

I'm sure you will agree it is a MESS!

True_Believer

Juniors
He said in a interview last year that he loved being at the Dragons and would like to be a one club player . So I assume he would prefer to stay . I hope that the club is trying to extend him because I to think he will end up a significant upgrade on McInnes .

If this turns out to have any skerrick of truth about it, it can only be related to opportunities afforded to him by the coach.

If I put myself in his shoes, no amount of money is going to make a difference if I don't see an opportunity to play first grade in the near future. So for me, if another club makes an offer that includes a plan to include me in the first grade team, I take it. Even if it is less than what I am offered at my current club.

So the way I see it, Mary has to provide that assurance to Reece that he has him in his plans to include him the first grade team. From what we've seen and read to-date, there is very little evidence to suggest that is the case. It's up to Mary and Mary alone to convince him to stay.