What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reece Robson Leaving

avocado

Juniors
Indeed they can be one of the many signs..

But mood changes (positive and negative ones) are regular occurrences in a healthy mind, which can be caused by other factors such as:
- PMS
- Hunger (can’t wait to see the letter OT writes to the good folk at snickers for their ad campaigns)
- Dehydration
- Too much caffeine
- Too many steroids
- Receiving unexpected good news
- Receicint unexpected bad news
- Changes in weather
- Lack of sleep
- Unhappy at work
- Happy at work
- Being around folks you like
- during a Dragons match

avocado

Juniors
My brother suffers from depression and finds mental health jokes fking hilarious.

Some people should be careful not be be offended so easily.

Especially when said joke is completely unintentional.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
He said in a interview last year that he loved being at the Dragons and would like to be a one club player . So I assume he would prefer to stay . I hope that the club is trying to extend him because I to think he will end up a significant upgrade on McInnes .

How's this for a nightmare outcome courtesy of Mary's masterful player management- We lose Robson to the Bullgrubs and sign Sharks cast off Segeyaro as his replacement.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
You keep pushing that mocking mental health barrow son.. but it’s a lonely road you’re taking it down..

Although I am pleased to hear you think it’s atypical behaviour, if my comments are as offensive as you claim they are, you should report me..

Otherwise, you’re just ruining yet another thread..

The arrogance and smugness from you is breathtakingly egregious, and yet, it’s not a surprise. Son? Go forth and multiply, rube.

As for being some sort of instigator ruining “yet another thread”, let’s be very clear it was your inflammatory riposte towards one of my posts, which wasn’t directed at you in the first place and initiated this imbroglio.

This was reaffirmed later by OT’s response. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can go through the chronology of this thread and pinpoint yourself as the one at fault here...again:

As my dear ol’ ma would say, you simply don’t get it. I suspect you suffer from braggadocio and/or illusions of grandeur. Either way, you’re just an irrelevant prick.

Report you? No that’s for cravens in my opinion. I’ll do the next best thing and something I reckon a lot of people do when you appear from under your rock.

Dragonsamy

Bench
The arrogance and smugness from you is breathtakingly egregious, and yet, it’s not a surprise. Son? Go forth and multiply, rube.

As for being some sort of instigator ruining “yet another thread”, let’s be very clear it was your inflammatory riposte towards one of my posts, which wasn’t directed at you in the first place and initiated this imbroglio.

This was reaffirmed later by OT’s response. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can go through the chronology of this thread and pinpoint yourself as the one at fault here...again:

As my dear ol’ ma would say, you simply don’t get it. I suspect you suffer from braggadocio and/or illusions of grandeur. Either way, you’re just an irrelevant prick.

Report you? No that’s for cravens in my opinion. I’ll do the next best thing and something I reckon a lot of people do when you appear from under your rock.

Jimmy If you don't like what he says and I understand why put him on ignore. I I have done with other people and it's good.

Blood&Bandage

Juniors
Hey fellow Saints,
It may have been posted earlier on? But what do you all think of Robson at Hooker and McInnes at Lock.
The modern Lock has become another Prop, but what if we went back to the more traditional role of Lock... the link between the forwards and backs?
I think McInnes could fill this role (like Graham O’ Grady) and so too could Robson if required. They are players with long minutes and we could focus on the prop rotation and minimise burn out?
Thoughts.

possm

Coach
McInnes is very good in defence but not a good running forward. Robson is a very good all round hooker. Having both on the field a times during a game I see as a good thing. So, let's keep K Sims as a prop with Vaughan, Graham and one of our bright young props in the prop rotation:
Vaughan
Graham
K Sims
Lawrie, Kerr, Timm

Hooker/Lock rotation
Mcinnes
Robson

Crush

Coach
McInnes is very good in defence but not a good running forward. Robson is a very good all round hooker. Having both on the field a times during a game I see as a good thing. So, let's keep K Sims as a prop with Vaughan, Graham and one of our bright young props in the prop rotation:
Vaughan
Graham
K Sims
Lawrie, Kerr, Timm

Hooker/Lock rotation
Mcinnes
Robson
Robson is an untested youngster with loads of potential and could be something special but you cannot say Robson is a very good all round hooker as he hasn't played NRL yet.

SBD82

Coach
Robson is an untested youngster with loads of potential and could be something special but you cannot say Robson is a very good all round hooker as he hasn't played NRL yet.
Have some respect.

When referring to Robson, he should be known as Future Immortal Robson. (FIR for short).

possm

Coach

Your right, I should have said in my opinion ……….. The problem will be that if Robson turns out to be the best hooker in Australia, and I believe he eventually will, and if we let him go now without even testing his talent in first grade, similar to what we did with Bird and Cook, then it will be too late just like it was with Bird and Cook.

RufusRex

Post Whore
It is such an easy thing to see too .. a slight adjustment to gameplan and Robson plays duft doesn’t ... for 15 min you could easily play them one week on one week off and start forming an opinion.

Latest posts