What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Referee disgrace

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I find the wife a very good gauge on refs, she might watch 5 games in a year, usually has a comment on the refs, not mentioned, Melbourne can tackle, Dogs have no general, was the overview.

Even colder at Origin time.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Melbourne can tackle, Dogs have no general, was the overview.

pretty much sums it up. they've done well all year with no genuine playmaker in the team and their success has come on the back of the forwards creating holes which they werent able to do.

and moffo must have been on some serious shit if he thinks the refs were bad

Moffo

Referee
Go watch the second half again....the storm guys were laying all over them in tackles for the last 20mins

Of course this will be viewed as extreme butthurt but I encourage you to watch what happened. The crowd where I was were blowing up big time

The Melbourne fans were also cheering too loudly after full time. No regard for the local residents and people trying to sleep at the Novotel

Moffo

Referee
Needs to be proof for a send off. The ref couldn't definitively say that he bit him so play on. Going to send someone off on an allegation? Bahhahahahahaha if you did that you could have farcical games that end with 4 players on each side

The Brain

Juniors
Needs to be proof for a send off. The ref couldn't definitively say that he bit him so play on. Going to send someone off on an allegation? Bahhahahahahaha if you did that you could have farcical games that end with 4 players on each side

The whole Brawl thing he couldve asked the video ref to look at it its in the rules and he didnt.Like I said count your lucky stars on that one because the video of it is conclusive and I hope the priick get packing back to England his career is finished here.

Galeforce

Bench
the video was plain and if shown before TRY awarded ,he should have been sent off . However the specific incident was not shown on video before the Try was awarded and biting allegation officially put on report.

Mario Fenech was sent off in a finals game with NO video evidence or anyone seeing it. He was sent of because Elias showed a bitten finger and claimed MArio did it. We all know now that Elias bit his own finger.

The Brain

Juniors
the video was plain and if shown before TRY awarded ,he should have been sent off . However the specific incident was not shown on video before the Try was awarded and biting allegation officially put on report.

Mario Fenech was sent off in a finals game with NO video evidence or anyone seeing it. He was sent of because Elias showed a bitten finger and claimed MArio did it. We all know now that Elias bit his own finger.

lol.......... so Slater bit his own ear - neat trick

carcharias

Immortal
Slater destroyed the dogs.

People accuse him of being a cat
Dogs showed their true colors yesterday.

Galeforce

Bench
by the way , Bulldogs had a great year, punched well above their weight.
However history is very clear , teams that lose GrandFinals usually follow up with a disappointing year. I do not see any exception for Bulldogs for 2013.

The exception i remember is Souths surprise loss to Balmain in 1969. The reverse happenned in 1970 Tigers had a shocker and Souths won. Anyone recall any other exceptions since?

thorson1987

Coach
However history is very clear , teams that lose GrandFinals usually follow up with a disappointing year. I do not see any exception for Bulldogs for 2013.

The exception i remember is Souths surprise loss to Balmain in 1969. The reverse happenned in 1970 Tigers had a shocker and Souths won. Anyone recall any other exceptions since?

Although they are erased storm in 07 and 09 won the grand final after losing the previous seasons.

Also manly won 08 after losing 07

And OT Moffo your a f**king sook. The refs were pretty good. A few soft penalties for high shots to both sides.

So suck it up. Storm 2012 premiers.

Moffo

Referee
Although they are erased storm in 07 and 09 won the grand final after losing the previous seasons.

Also manly won 08 after losing 07

And OT Moffo your a f**king sook. The refs were pretty good. A few soft penalties for high shots to both sides.

So suck it up. Storm 2012 premiers.

Not sooking just pointing out how I saw the game

Melbourne deserved to win not disputing that

Pete Cash

Post Whore

Penrith in 1990 lost the gf and won it the next year.

Latest posts