What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Release-O-Rama

Big Pete

Referee
BF - There is a new thread for Signings and Releases, it's called the WWE Signings thread.

:lol: If only I could SGL. I would travel to FCW and avenge Pepe. Smiley I'm coming for you!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Wow, releasing X-Division talent just before X-Division PPV. No wonder why this company will never catch up to WWE.

Gail Kim will end up in TNA, the rest I think that's the end of the road. More importantly, Zack Ryder's video's lose 2 regulars, though the Melina released angle should be funny to watch with Zack's Dad.

Big Pete

Referee
None of those are surprising.

Aside from Vlad, most of them are disappointing to some degree. Even Masters was beginning to look good in the ring.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Even Masters was beginning to look good in the ring.
sunny111309.gif

Bulldog Force

Referee
http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1312568126

WWE has confirmed the following releases for the company on Friday, August 5.

* Melina
* Vladimir Kozlov
* David Hart Smith
* Chris Masters

Gail Kim stated on Twitter that she has quit the company. WWE has yet to confirm her release.
Man that's French-Connection UKed (guess what that means).
Melina... one of the few divas remaining that actually has talent that didn't simply rely on looks (such as Kelly Kelly, Eve) or power (Natalya, Beth).
Vladimir... ok he hasn't been a real serious wrestler as of late but his partnership with Santino was :lol: worthy. Can't believe he's gone.
David Hart Smith... what was the reasoning behind his release?
Masters... well his peck dance was funny :lol:

Gail Kim quit. After WWE tried so hard to get her back from TNA they didn't even use her... complete waste. Hope she goes back to TNA!