What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Release-O-Rama

Big Pete

Referee
What's your take on the Bravado Bros. WYD? I haven't seen much of them but they seem to be rated on other forums.

Big Pete

Referee
I heard he wasn't rated as a talent but was a nice enough guy.

It wasn't the release or his booking that was the disgusting part, it's the issue of him asking for the WWE to hand him back some of his family's memorabilia and they refusing him and then sending some of his gear broken and a picture of Mae Young...for some reason.

He had his big debut win, then got a wellness policy violation within a week. Obviously not the sharpest tool in the shed. Hopefully this doesn't hurt Tyson Kidd, he's been doing some great work lately. Honestly I thought Harry would last longer than Kidd, as Kidd just seems like a massive douchebag (most probably because of his hair).

Bulldog Force

Referee
Looks like WWE are going to pull an AAA by keeping a character even though the performer isn't with the company any more. Mistico seems to be on the way out, with Hucano set to permanently take the mask. AAA does it regularly, with Psicosis and La Parka probably the most famous (the originals now wrestling as Nicho El Millionario and L.A. Park respectively).

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/61138/more-on-the-great-sin-cara-caper-mistico-out.html?p=1
Even though Hucano is 3 inches taller and 16 kg heavier? That shit actually shows when it comes to ability.

Even though Hucano is 3 inches taller and 16 kg heavier? That shit actually shows when it comes to ability.

Was it Josh Matthews who mentioned on commentary that Sin Cara appeared to have "bulked up" since he got injured at MITB PPV? Whoever did it made me laugh. But Hucano seems to have a bit more ability when it comes to wrestling "Superstars" than he does going against Luchadores (match against Heath Slater excluded, though Slater is pretty ordinary in the ring). As mentioned on here before, probably has a lot to do with wrestling in FCW for a long time.

If you get the chance, go on to YouTube and check out the La Parka vs L.A. Park match from TripleMania. La Parka is shorter and much slimmer than L.A. Park ever was. L.A. Park's match against El Mesias (Judas Mesias from TNA) at TripleMania in a Hair vs Mask match is pretty epic too, though Park is relying more on hardcore wrestling these days.

DB

First Grade
I'll wait till its confirmed. The WWE should send him down to Florida to FCW, to hone his skills, and work better with 'superstars' not just luchadors.

But its not as though other guys dont botch..look at tat Cena/Punk MITB "classic"...plenty of f**k ups there.

Give Mistico a fair go. As for the wellness violation, wouldnt it be cool if Punk brought it up in a promo with Triple H about how Triple H is the only one on the roster with a "Get out of Jail Free" card when it comes to the drug tests. Those things are such a farce.

But its not as though other guys dont botch..look at tat Cena/Punk MITB "classic"...plenty of f**k ups there.

Give Mistico a fair go. As for the wellness violation, wouldnt it be cool if Punk brought it up in a promo with Triple H about how Triple H is the only one on the roster with a "Get out of Jail Free" card when it comes to the drug tests. Those things are such a farce.

When they first started the drug tests didn't 9 guys get busted for violations and everyone was suspended for 30 days except Randy Orton (Edge was out injured anyway, so he also missed nothing really).

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade

Scott Steiner quote responding to a question regarding steroid usage during his time with the WWE.

"I told (WWE) to have Triple H pick me up in a limo, then we could go test together. They never asked again."

:lol:

Big Pete

Referee
Wasn't the tests introduced following the death of Eddie? Then they were actually enforced when the company was scrutanised for the Benoit massacre?

Either way, they only seem to suspend noobies or guys who were on very thin rope.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
If you take HGH it is undetectable in a piss test. I imagine most of the WWE locker room is on that or designer roids.

Scott Steiner quote responding to a question regarding steroid usage during his time with the WWE.

"I told (WWE) to have Triple H pick me up in a limo, then we could go test together. They never asked again."

:lol:

Probably the only time Steiner ever said anything smart

Latest posts