What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relocate the Sharks to Perth

Should the Sharks be Relocated to Perth?

• Yes

Votes: 61 47.7%
  • No

Votes: 67 52.3%

• Total voters

Perth Red

Post Whore
2016/17 saw them as the worst performing state when their construction/mining boom came to an end
2018 and 19 we gave $15billion plus to the east coast more than we got back. We'd be ok lol

2018 and 19 we gave $15billion plus to the east coast more than we got back. We'd be ok lol
Still no footy team, though

Colk

First Grade
Don't worry. You'll get a third AwFuL team in Joondalup to support soon enough.

That sums up the British national rugby league team since 1974.

1. You seem to celebrating that possibility
2. A team can’t be myopic. The management of a sport/team can be myopic but a sporting team can’t be.

1. You seem to celebrating that possibility
2. A team can’t be myopic. The management of a sport/team can be myopic but a sporting team can’t be.
1. It'll be funny if it comes true considering Perth Red lives in Joondalup.

Imagine how riled up he would be if AwFuL put a team in Joondalup -- the local mayor is for it -- and told the Perth NRL bid to get stuffed?

2. Have you seen the small grounds the British national team play at?

Colk

First Grade
1. It'll be funny if it comes true considering Perth Red lives in Joondalup.

Imagine how riled up he would be if AwFuL put a team in Joondalup -- the local mayor is for it -- and told the Perth NRL bid to get stuffed?

2. Have you seen the small grounds the British national team play at?

1. Meh. You seem inordinately focused on the reactions or feelings of a person on a forum.
2. That’s got nothing to do with how the team plays though, does it? You could you say that the game is run myopically in England and I would agree with you. Notwithstanding, I wouldn’t think that is a good thing. I want the game to prosper wherever it is played and the game needs help over there.

blue bags

First Grade
No relocation
Needs New franchise
Combined state's. Cities
Southern orcas
Or Marlins. Allies
Perth. Adelaide. Melbourne. Hobart
Based in Melbourne AMMI Park
Playing games in 4 stadium's. 4 cities

1. Meh. You seem inordinately focused on the reactions or feelings of a person on a forum.
2. That’s got nothing to do with how the team plays though, does it? You could you say that the game is run myopically in England and I would agree with you. Notwithstanding, I wouldn’t think that is a good thing. I want the game to prosper wherever it is played and the game needs help over there.
1. My only concern is keeping rugby league strong in Brisbane and Queensland. I'm sick of "expansionists" expecting a parochial rugby league state like Queensland to make sacrifice after sacrifice so we can create unwanted teams in fumbleball markets.

2. There's nothing we can do for rugby league in England. Every attempt the RFL has made to expand into London, Paris, Toulouse, Wales and Canada has failed.

1. My only concern is keeping rugby league strong in Brisbane and Queensland. I'm sick of "expansionists" expecting a parochial rugby league state like Queensland to make sacrifice after sacrifice so we can create unwanted teams in fumbleball markets.

2. There's nothing we can do for rugby league in England. Every attempt the RFL has made to expand into London, Paris, Toulouse, Wales and Canada has failed.
Not meaning to have a shot over your bow, genuine query here…

how do you say your only concern is keeping the game strong in Brisbane, but call yourself “Get Rid of the Donkeys”?

Dont get me wrong, I like them as much as Ivan Milat in the next tent on a camping trip

Not meaning to have a shot over your bow, genuine query here…

how do you say your only concern is keeping the game strong in Brisbane, but call yourself “Get Rid of the Donkeys”?

Dont get me wrong, I like them as much as Ivan Milat in the next tent on a camping trip
I created this user name to stir up I Bleed Maroon and Maroon 4 Life in 2020. 8 observed them shit posting in Cowboys game day threads from 2018 onwards. They weren't the only Broncos fans doing it, but they were the most vitriolic.

Seeing the Broncos get the wooden spoon in 2020 helped me lose the hatred I had for the club. Now they're like the rest of us. We just need Manly and Melbourne to get a spoon for the world to be perfect.

I created this user name to stir up I Bleed Maroon and Maroon 4 Life in 2020. 8 observed them shit posting in Cowboys game day threads from 2018 onwards. They weren't the only Broncos fans doing it, but they were the most vitriolic.

Seeing the Broncos get the wooden spoon in 2020 helped me lose the hatred I had for the club. Now they're like the rest of us. We just need Manly and Melbourne to get a spoon for the world to be perfect.
Wouldn’t that be delightful! Lol