What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reyno out for 4 months

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think Tats Reynolds has dickie knees and it didnt look much in it to me the incident involving "Billy" Graham - could have happened anytime this type of injury with Tats Reynolds history of dickie knees - look at Che Guerra gets kneed in the side of the head by Sharks players Gordon "Bennett" jumping at full pace trying to avoid the play( Che Guerra had tackled the Sharks player who loses the ball i think-last play of the first half) and ends up with a Broken Jaw as a result - accidents happen and are part and parcel of a contact sport.

Stop defending Graham. You seem to be behaving in the bad manner he does.

Also learn to speak and write in English please! Too much time in Easts Leagues I see.

You disappear a lot lately when you know things are going against you and the Chooks.

Enjoy the game against Sharks on Sunday. It was brilliant wasn't it?

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think Graham is a bloody good footy player but he has some serious issues mentally.

Maybe a few judicious smacks across the skull with a baseball bat maybe just what the pommy B requires!!!

Or taking the captaincy off him might work.

doyen

Bench
Stop defending Graham. You seem to be behaving in the bad manner he does.

Also learn to speak and write in English please! Too much time in Easts Leagues I see.

You disappear a lot lately when you know things are going against you and the Chooks.

Enjoy the game against Sharks on Sunday. It was brilliant wasn't it?

Graham's behaviour towards the refs was entirely indefensible.

He was extremely lucky not to get a more extended holiday.

He is a dirty player;no doubt.

In last season's g/f he led with his "rockmelon" & busted Sam's cheekbone.

He's a liability for the Dogs--they should off-load him,post haste;back to the Motherland!!

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I don't have an issue with Graham. Plays with his heart and it was an accident. No malice in it. Still deserves a suspension but not a grub. His reaction to the ref was inexcusable. Needs to work on that.

doyen

Bench
I don't have an issue with Graham. Plays with his heart and it was an accident. No malice in it. Still deserves a suspension but not a grub. His reaction to the ref was inexcusable. Needs to work on that.

I would have thought that GRAHAM had gathered quite a nasty reputation over the last couple of years--leading with his emery-hard,monstrous melon & attempting to bite an ear off.

I believe it's more than passion & heart with him;he has a very serious white-line fever problem.

That problem now extends to standing over referees & threatening them.

The Reynold's attack may have been an accident but with a mad-ass bugger like that;who knows!??

His was an extremely bad performance as a Captain.He even had some of his team-mates following his trashy example.His job was to quell that behaviour not incite it.

His very ordinary performance,no doubt,stirred the infamous DOGS crowd into affray!!

I believe he required a much more severe punishment;especially for the ghastly looking outburst against the official.

The NRL are weak-kneed & will continue to languish in the shadows of AFL & Soccer if this is the best they can do!!!!!

rabbitohs95

Bench
Who Kicks goals with Reyno out? Goodwing or Bully?

I'd say Goodwin has had more consistent time kicking goals. He's usually taken kicking duties when Reyno is out. Wouldn't surprise me to see Bully kick but he tends to do better further out than he does closer which is weird.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Hi Marshall Suckoff good to have your unbiased view, who said you were dead!!:crazy::crazy:

Bad luck it seems for you Cisco just when you thought you can rest most days in your arm chair with the blanket over your knees in the Souffs fans retirement home in Redfern -Uncle Joe wants you and other pensioners to start a new career and start working again.

Looks like the only time people will retire now is when they go to bed or get placed in a wooden box for burial or cremation.

McDonalds/KFC/Shopping centres are alway looking for oldies to sweep the floor/clean the tables and toilets etc- need to start at bottom and work your way up though.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Yeah a 'dickie knee' that's gone 3 years in first grade without troubling him. A simpler explanation might be that Graham cannonballled into it, ya dumb f**k. He's lucky he didn't have his leg broken in half.

and if his aunt was male they would be his uncle- he has a history of knee injuries fact

cisco

Juniors
Ah Suckoff good to have you back.I hear your 4 month stay in the Mental Hospital has gone okay.You can now say the words Rabbitohs Premiers 2014,21 Premierships without punching holes in the wall,and you don't have to wear nappies anymore because the treatment helped you control yourself.Don't forget to book the Mental Unit again this year .

Rabbits20

Immortal
I would have thought that GRAHAM had gathered quite a nasty reputation over the last couple of years--leading with his emery-hard,monstrous melon & attempting to bite an ear off.

I believe it's more than passion & heart with him;he has a very serious white-line fever problem.

That problem now extends to standing over referees & threatening them.

The Reynold's attack may have been an accident but with a mad-ass bugger like that;who knows!??

His was an extremely bad performance as a Captain.He even had some of his team-mates following his trashy example.His job was to quell that behaviour not incite it.

His very ordinary performance,no doubt,stirred the infamous DOGS crowd into affray!!

I believe he required a much more severe punishment;especially for the ghastly looking outburst against the official.

The NRL are weak-kneed & will continue to languish in the shadows of AFL & Soccer if this is the best they
can do!!!!!

Good post Doyen, I agree with all your points.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Good news everyone 6-8 weeks for Reynolds if things go well and he won't need surgery but he's gonna have more tests next week. Fingers crossed everyone. Shame we can't use Cody Walker the sole reason we got him was to fit in this situation...

ram raid

Bench
I've really been looking forward to seeing Cody Walker in first grade. Kid has heaps of talent. Shame he's a f**kwit.

Rabbits20

Immortal
They thought it was worse than it was, but you never know for sure.

He's not out of the woods yet. The ligament fully raptured/detached and was a grade 3 injury.

It depends on how the scar tissue keeps healing too. We have to hope it keeps improving otherwise he could very well require surgery.

Fingers crossed.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Four to five months, what bulls*@t. Stick with Dr Drago. How can anyone make a judgement call without viewing the scans. Maybe Souths were attempting to influence Graham's suspension.

Could still be 4 months. It depends on if the knee heals up and keeps showing improvement in next week or 2.

If it doesn't keep improving he will need surgery.