What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 vs Warriors

The Colonel

Immortal
We have bashed these blokes up the middle and exposed them in the edges. Great work across the park.

Tomkins is great on his feet but he won't last long at fullback if he won't return the ball. Reminds me if Jake Mullaney.

Well all you half time doomsayers can give yourselves a good dressing down :)

Better get the Print Screen button primed, as I think we might be on top of the comp in 4 mins 45 seconds.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Works for me whatever they call him. F**k what the commentators call him.

Exactly. This is Australia; we pronounce names however we want. Steve Renouf played for fifteen years and we never came to an agreement on how to pronounce his name.

How good is this aggressive defence!

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Exactly. This is Australia; we pronounce names however we want. Steve Renouf played for fifteen years and we never came to an agreement on how to pronounce his name.

How good is this aggressive defence!

That's the major point I take out of the game , I never thought we would have issues scoring considering the backline talent we have. Fixing our defence was a bigger issue if we are to move up the table

The Colonel

Immortal
The defence has certainly been worked on in the off season. Very impressive but it has to continue next week.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
How good is it to get a win, and there won't be any mention of Hayne in our top 3 players for the game

Very nice but the same thing happened last year

The refs were a disgrace. They should give their match payments to the video ref

Latest posts