What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 vs Warriors

Chipmunk

Coach
i think Vai is chosen because of his size and has some pretty good power to combat the warriors bigger backs. Obviously with Tonga on his inside because of Tonga obviously being a better defender

I like that team. Got some good versatility with Kenny Edwards and Paulo. I'd imagine if someone drops out it will be Tanginoa (fitness?) for Gower or Allgood

Radrandra has predominanty been on the left, so more than likely they will have Toutai on the right marking big Manu. Should be interesting to say the least

parra pete

Referee
Wouldn't be surprised if Brad's baby, Nero, didn't smile at Kenny...because when he does ---"he goes to Sio" did ya nero?...

Chipmunk

Coach
You would have to say that there is some decent players in that Wenty side who will at least put some presure on alot of the guys who have been given a run in the NRL team.

A few surprise selections, but I'm prepared to give everyone picked in the NRL team a chance. You would have to say the side at worse has alot of potential.