What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RND 2 vs ROOSTERS

Daneel

Bench
RS is obviously a better coach than BA, at least Ricky had the foresight to warn us of what was to come after beating the warriors.:lol:

Daneel

Bench
We all just have to remember, that we have a lot of rookies in our team.
One of them is Brad Arthur. He'll make mistakes, just like the players will. I think he's smart enough to learn from them.

Suity

Well said

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Can anyone confirm if Pritchard was a last minute injury?

Thats what happens with you lose Peats and then Pritchard, and replace when just a forward. Our attack was so flat, we virtually gave the Roosters plenty of possession.

We'll be a lot better next week in attack.

But as for defence, well, I dont know what happened after half time, we werent too bad with 16-4, but everytime the Roosters got half a chance they scored. Maybe they were so tired.

We'll learn from this, at least Arthur wont say "Expect another 50 point drubbing"

yy_cheng

Coach
Can anyone confirm if Pritchard was a last minute injury?

Thats what happens with you lose Peats and then Pritchard, and replace when just a forward. Our attack was so flat, we virtually gave the Roosters plenty of possession.

We'll be a lot better next week in attack.

But as for defence, well, I dont know what happened after half time, we werent too bad with 16-4, but everytime the Roosters got half a chance they scored. Maybe they were so tired.

We'll learn from this, at least Arthur wont say "Expect another 50 point drubbing"

what happened was their speed in the play the ball was very fast. It tired us out.

We should've played parra ball to tire them out as we had no chance going up the middle.

yy_cheng

Coach
It's like all those stupid armies that went and fought the romans on a large flat land. THey had no chance against the discipline and styles of the romans.

Now Hannibal had the right idea and we need to out strategise them as there was no way we would beat them in their game.

It was one thing the Brian Smith did well

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We all just have to remember, that we have a lot of rookies in our team.
One of them is Brad Arthur. He'll make mistakes, just like the players will. I think he's smart enough to learn from them.

Suity
Well said, Arthur has a tough gig. One win against spoor Warriors side hasn't changed anything. The squad still has plenty of improvement in it. Peats will make a big difference in attack and defence. 9 is just as important as 7 these days.

natheel

Coach
Facing a roosters side after them being flogged by Souths was always going to be an up hill battle. I thought we matched them up front until the second half. Darcy was trying to sour our boys on. We need a big bopper up front. Allgood isn't the guy.

yy_cheng

Coach
Well said, Arthur has a tough gig. One win against spoor Warriors side hasn't changed anything. The squad still has plenty of improvement in it. Peats will make a big difference in attack and defence. 9 is just as important as 7 these days.

more important if you ask me.

I reckon there are better 9s in the game than 7's

forward pass

Coach
I posted last week how I was unimpressed with our win last week. Someone posted that we made 8 line breaks so it was a great performance. Lol. We were average last week and atrocious this week.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Facing a roosters side after them being flogged by Souths was always going to be an up hill battle. I thought we matched them up front until the second half. Darcy was trying to sour our boys on. We need a big bopper up front. Allgood isn't the guy.

Unfortunately Lussick might miss a few weeks, Im glad he was trying to rev them up

Allgood has lost a bit of aggression.

yy_cheng

Coach
allgood never had agression except maybe 1 or 2 minutes per game. He runs too upright and gets dominated

Latest posts