What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RND 2 vs ROOSTERS

forward pass

Coach
Why is it that for the last few years we have never been able to stop sides who get on a roll. We buckle every time. In fact we usually make it worse by making ridiculous errors.

hindy111

Post Whore
Pou what your saying is we don't know what to do when its wet? The roosters know once its wet to start penetration yeah? Maybe when its wet we should penetrate hard and fast?

Maybe we should call Dr feelgood to coach the team

Avenger

Immortal
I have never seen Mannah play a worse game. He was awful. As I said in an earlier post I would not try and rush to re-sign him any time soon. Moimoi, Ben Smith, Allgood and Joseph Paulo should be the next lot to be shown the door come 2015.

If Tim Grant is available we should try and sign him.

Chipmunk

Coach
I have never seen Mannah play a worse game. He was awful. As I said in an earlier post I would not try and rush to re-sign him any time soon. Moimoi, Ben Smith, Allgood and Joseph Paulo should be the next lot to be shown the door come 2015.

Couldnt do any worse. F#$K we had some holes out there tonight

PARRA_FAN

Coach

Well towards the end of last year, I thought Junior Paulo made plenty of good metres and hit the line really hard. Is he still injured? Id definately have him back in the team if fit.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It all starts at Dummy half, if BA is upset he should start with himself. Not picking a recognised dummy half when your 7 is barely NRL standard was a terrible move. Service was shocking and we struggled to get a roll on. Only when we threw it wide and kicked early did we look dangerous, Peats will make a big difference but our prop rotation is poor. Fui and smith will retire we need to pick up a Grant,Graham type player.

Last edited:

Forty20

First Grade
Well towards the end of last year, I thought Junior Paulo made plenty of good metres and hit the line really hard. Is he still injured? Id definately have him back in the team if fit.

Starting for Wenty in his first game of the season tomorrow.

Haynzy

First Grade
For a big fella, Mannah still has a quick play the ball, gets through a fair bit of defence and does plenty of work off the ball.
There were plenty of blokes who should be putting their hands up for a slap before Tim.

Forty20

First Grade
It all starts at Dummy half, if BA is upset he should start with himself. Not picking a recognised half when your is barely NRL standard was a terrible move. Service was shocking and we struggled to get a roll on. Only when we threw it wide and kicked early did we look dangerous, Peats will make a big difference but our prop rotation is poor. Fui and smith will retire we need to pick up a Grant,Graham type player.

Can't argue too much with that hiney. Although our backrow is raw, most of the players there are going hard and trying to spark something but our prop rotation is damn ordinary at the moment and it will continue to hurt us as the season goes on.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'd kill - kill! - to have Jarred Warea-Hargreaves at the Eels.

I didn't sit out in the rain to watch this shit. I know the Roosters are an awesome team, but that second half was abominable. I'm not even going to try to defend them.

Latest posts