What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 7 vs Panthers

Ratchy

Juniors
Like I said I didn't think you could name anyone in Wenty who would do better. That's exactly why he will get picked again next week, so you and every other sook on here should learn to get over it.

Your man love for Smith is puzzling. The bloke is horse shit yet week in week out you keep defending him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Your man love for Smith is puzzling. The bloke is horse shit yet week in week out you keep defending him.
I agree, not sure what Bongo sees in him anymore. Just saw he made 5 runs for 32m. Add in his 3 mistakes and he had an absolute shocker. Only made 30 tackles, terrible work rate for a bloke who is meant to shore up the middle.

Tony Bongo

Bench
How are Wenty going again? You blokes are dreaming if you think we will do better in first grade by simply replacing who we have with others from lower grades.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I agree, not sure what Bongo sees in him anymore. Just saw he made 5 runs for 32m. Add in his 3 mistakes and he had an absolute shocker. Only made 30 tackles, terrible work rate for a bloke who is meant to shore up the middle.

That's right! I used to be on the "keep Smith in first grade because of his defensive workload" bandwagon, but thirty tackles when you're only contributing five hitups? Maybe his workload is a bit of a myth after all...

Daneel

Bench

How many missed tackles? I would have thought they would have been up there.

Eelementary

Post Whore
How are Wenty going again? You blokes are dreaming if you think we will do better in first grade by simply replacing who we have with others from lower grades.

Mate, these blokes CANNOT continue being rewarded for playing like five year olds.

Tony Bongo

Bench

So does the bloke getting paid 800k who keeps selecting him - but hey maybe you are right and I should take the advise of some random fan sitting behind a keyboard at home.

Noise

Coach

We want Ben smith replaced. Do you not think that POH could better than 5 runs for 32m, 30 tackles and 3 errors? I think he could do it easily

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So we just keep the same side and not bother to do anything??? Why bother turning up then when we reward mediocrity. Because by picking the likes of Smith and Roberts that is what we are doing.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Based on what I've seen so far this season,
I have to go against what I thought was my better judgement from last year.
Good bye to
Reni M and while at it good bye to
Ben Roberts
Ben Smith
Joseph Paulo
Maty Ryan
Ken Sio
Chase Blair

and if they don't improve over the coming month it's off to Wenty for
Luke Kelly
Jacob Loko

Next week we need to try Kelly at 9 and tackling machine Keating at 13 for a few weeks.

Fui
Kelly
Lussick
Tanginoa
Edwards
Keating
Sandow
Hayne

Morgan

Bench

Allgood

Oh shit am running out of options.....

Last edited:

Daneel

Bench

I don't think people expect them to do better, i think they just want them to have a chance to suck in first grade like the bludgers getting a run their now. Say Ben Smith was injured. Someone would have to take his spot. Give that someone a chance next week. If and most likely when they suck as well you can always pick Ben Smith the week after. But i would be willing to put money on Ben Smith sucking slightly less when he gets back in the first grade side after a small break.

Tony Bongo

Bench
That's right! I used to be on the "keep Smith in first grade because of his defensive workload" bandwagon, but thirty tackles when you're only contributing five hitups? Maybe his workload is a bit of a myth after all...

Some of his one on one tackles tonight stood out in a pathetic defensive effort overall from our guys IMO. You can't single out a few players when a team gets flogged by an average team the way we did tonight. The majority of those in the blue, gold and white need to pull their fingers out if you ask me.

Springs

First Grade
I don't think people expect them to do better, i think they just want them to have a chance to suck in first grade like the bludgers getting a run their now. Say Ben Smith was injured. Someone would have to take his spot. Give that someone a chance next week. If and most likely when they suck as well you can always pick Ben Smith the week after. But i would be willing to put money on Ben Smith sucking slightly less when he gets back in the first grade side after a small break.

I don't care if they don't do any better I just want to see players who don't give up.

hybrideel

Bench
I think tonights game showed that we are certainties for the spoon again this year. If we get flogged by a reserve grade panthers outfit i really can't see how we are going to win another game.

I really am speechless. Everyone blamed Kearney last year. But he was around coaching tonight. What a disgrace of a team. Absolutely inept in everything they did. INEPT.

Latest posts