What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robert Lui???

b.bear

Juniors
continues to improve as the team becomes more settled also very impressed with ayshford again but he has been going good all year.

DanOz

Juniors
continues to improve as the team becomes more settled also very impressed with ayshford again but he has been going good all year.

Ayshford looks great when Lawrence is out because he gets alot more ball. We need to play both sides of the field more when Lawrence is back to make us doubly dangerous.

b.bear

Juniors
Ayshford looks great when Lawrence is out because he gets alot more ball. We need to play both sides of the field more when Lawrence is back to make us doubly dangerous.

He has developed so well that know becomes an option for us in that we can go either way.I would hate to us end up like the Dragons/Steelers with their only option being left side sweep with darius looking for cooper ,that has become so predictable...

DanOz

Juniors
He has developed so well that know becomes an option for us in that we can go either way.I would hate to us end up like the Dragons/Steelers with their only option being left side sweep with darius looking for cooper ,that has become so predictable...
Exactly what I was trying to say.

Vic Mackey

Referee
he must be ridiculously strong for his size, he consistently beats the first, second tackle and often offloads when there are two or three defenders on him. it happens reguarly

R2Coupe

Juniors
The second page story in RLW about Sheens warning the Cowboys to stay away from Lui is revealing.

Revealing in the fact the Cowboys obviously want him as an NRL half.

Revealing also Sheens thinks very highly of him.

R2Coupe

Juniors
It is there for you to read in RLW. The Cowboys are going well and have a couple of handy halves. Make of that what you will but obviously there is real interest in him.

Vicious

Bench
When Lui carves up opposing sides in the finals like he did last season no one will be wanting him to leave, that`s for sure and certain!

R2Coupe

Juniors
Last year, finals game against Dragons. He brought Soward out of the defensive line with a dummy to set up the try. Nice play.

westie

Bench
I thought he did whatever was expected of him in linking the play which was inevitable together.

So that's one link pass - at best a dummy on the worst defender in the NRL. And we've come to the conclusion he was carving up the NRL semis?

N.C.

Juniors
I thought he did whatever was expected of him in linking the play which was inevitable together.

So that's one link pass - at best a dummy on the worst defender in the NRL. And we've come to the conclusion he was carving up the NRL semis?
You're expecting something more from your halfback?

Latest posts