What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll Call vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Round 21

St. Linnane

First Grade
47 accounted for now. 3 left if anyone is interested. Enquire within.

Unfortunately, we couldn't get 50 seats in a block further back, so we will have to stay in rows 17, 18 and 19.

AJ_82

Juniors
Matt, I will transfer money in this weekend to Army account - sorry its been a bit of an iffy week with possible new work propositions etc. Hold me 1 as I will be making it one way or another!

Matt, didnt find you today at the footy. Let me know what is the best way to get the $$$ to you. Will have to be Tuesday night now since the cash has been blown on grog and taxi's.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Matt, didnt find you today at the footy. Let me know what is the best way to get the $$$ to you. Will have to be Tuesday night now since the cash has been blown on grog and taxi's.

Vinnie at any stage did you give money to Pete or Sheridan that you remember?

If not just transfer it to the Army account.

Sorry I didn't get to the hill for a beer. I hate my job - enough said.

St. Linnane

First Grade
Matt, I will transfer money in this weekend to Army account - sorry its been a bit of an iffy week with possible new work propositions etc. Hold me 1 as I will be making it one way or another!

No problems AJ you were definitely in the 47.

Cmon You Saints

Juniors
Any tickets left? Just made the call to make the trip up but going to be staying and attending the game with my old housemate +1 who are locals and drongos supporters.

If they're all gone or would prefer to keep all 50 spots for saints supporters (understandable) then could someone let me know where the seats are so I can try and buy mine nearby? Thanks

Vinnie at any stage did you give money to Pete or Sheridan that you remember?

If not just transfer it to the Army account.

Sorry I didn't get to the hill for a beer. I hate my job - enough said.

Didnt see Pete yesterday, and I think (in my drunken haze) I didnt give any money to Sheridan either. I will transfer it into the Army account on pay day (Tuesday night).

Matt, sorry for being a slack arse but I didnt get the money in yesterday. I should be able to do it late tonight (like 11pm late), or first thing tomorrow morning.

The Major

Bench
Okay guys. Have just received word that we have to register our scarves for the Suncorp game. Somehow they got wind of us having these with us, and someone named Jillian Hall from the NRL marketing and advertising department has PM'd me requesting we do as requested otherwise face a hefty legal bill due to copyright infrigements. Please PM me your names and how many scarves you are taking to the game to avoid any problems. Cheers.

boxa777

Coach
Okay guys. Have just received word that we have to register our scarves for the Suncorp game. Somehow they got wind of us having these with us, and someone named Jillian Hall from the NRL marketing and advertising department has PM'd me requesting we do as requested otherwise face a hefty legal bill due to copyright infrigements. Please PM me your names and how many scarves you are taking to the game to avoid any problems. Cheers.

That is crazy sh*t..

Latest posts