What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rothfield

Yosh

Coach
i was a bears fan. till they got kicked out
stopped following nrl till 2006, chose the knights as my clubs successor
knights have been on a down hill slope since then, it's been horrible supporting them, but i'm loyal, so every other club and newspaper critic can goandget fudged

lol so you're the rot!!!!:D

I should rasengan your ass

voltron

Juniors
dude i started following the knights in 06, one glorious year of top four.
nothing doing since then
lol
but stay faithful!
we'll get there!

Rod

Bench
I almost fell off my chair, the prick gives us a rap in today's column.

'The Knights’ comeback from trailing 19-nil to beat the Warriors in Auckland on Saturday night was their best and bravest performance since Wayne Bennett took charge.'

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...nrls-best-player/story-e6frext9-1226432179219

Obviously it wouldn't be a Rothfield article without a fundamental error but the gist is there. Also said Willie Mason deserves a rap for his efforts for us so I guess that means he's not on the worst buys list any more? :lol:.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I almost fell off my chair, the prick gives us a rap in today's column.

'The Knights? comeback from trailing 19-nil to beat the Warriors in Auckland on Saturday night was their best and bravest performance since Wayne Bennett took charge.'

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...nrls-best-player/story-e6frext9-1226432179219

Obviously it wouldn't be a Rothfield article without a fundamental error but the gist is there. Also said Willie Mason deserves a rap for his efforts for us so I guess that means he's not on the worst buys list any more? :lol:.

The blokes a gimp. Reading his articles, you would swear that he's up to beer number 6 or 7 when he's writing them. They consist of factual errors and outlandish opinions that are continually proven to be incorrect.

He is paid to wind people up with insane suggestions and comments. He sells papers by getting people talking. It works. Too bad he is making an absolute goose of himself in the process.

perverse

Referee
Nope, I believe JM was quite sincere in hoping Rothfield derived enjoyment from his team losing to a team which he had battered from pillar to post early in the season.

Nope, I believe JM was quite sincere in hoping Rothfield derived enjoyment from his team losing to a team which he had battered from pillar to post early in the season.

I enjoyed it as well. I hope you lot sneak in to 8th ahead of the Sharks. The agenda the DT had in 07 or whenever little Susie was writing letters to Massoud was appalling.

Smith isn't the best coach but he had some things to say about Slothfield at a fans meet & greet. "you never see him in the press room" sums up the "journo"

Rod

Bench
541434-knights-recruits.jpg

Mason: Close to the buy of the year across the whole comp.
Buderus: Had a great season.
Tahu: Very solid. Would probably be fair to say he has exceeded expectations.
Snowden: Averaging 120m a game, which puts him in the top 10 props I believe.
Boyd: Was always going to take time to gel in a new team, now starting to show his class.
Cuthbertson: Probably the only one where you might say fair enough, although he has improved big time in the last 6 or so weeks.
Bennett: Apparently in the top 10 worst buys of the year! Honestly that is up there with the Kearney one in terms of downright muppetry.
Rothfield: Overrated, past it, though he never had it, too old, dud. And that's being kind.

jonno_knights

Juniors
Cuthbertson has turned into one of the better buys. Currently on a 5 game streak of 100m+. Not too many Benchies playing 35-45min a game could boast that.

Will probably end when Snowden increases his minutes, but still a great effort in a time when our only FT prop was Mason.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Snowden averaging 120m a game surprises me. I thought he's been disappointing this year compared to last year anyway.

Apey

Staff member
Have to admit I lol'd when Snowy took a very slow hit-up (maybe off a kick-off) and some drunkard yelled something out about Josh Perry being back in town.

Big Tim

First Grade
Have to admit I lol'd when Snowy took a very slow hit-up (maybe off a kick-off) and some drunkard yelled something out about Josh Perry being back in town.

He did make 8 or so metres after contact. But it is easier just to say he is lazy.

Spot On

Coach
Snowden averaging 120m a game surprises me. I thought he's been disappointing this year compared to last year anyway.

Are they counting the metres he runs from the tunnel onto the field before kickoff for both halves and the metres he runs/walks off the filed at the end of the first half because that figure seems a little out of proportion.

Latest posts