What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Panthers Vs Cowboys - Panthers Stadium

betcats

Referee
Why does this moron keep switching between accounts? FMD we got some sad merkins in here. Two accounts just to troll franklin.

I can see him having conversations with himself whispered into his pillow: "Franklin reads my comments, franklin reads my comments, link please"

Jane Murray

Bench
You have more childish fights on here with everyone than I've had with my ex boyfriend and that's saying something

I doubt that.

Why does this moron keep switching between accounts? FMD we got some sad merkins in here. Two accounts just to troll franklin.

I can see him having conversations with himself whispered into his pillow: "Franklin reads my comments, franklin reads my comments, link please"

It is for that reason why I asked him (her) the question I did.

soc123_au

Staff member
You have more childish fights on here with everyone than I've had with my ex boyfriend and that's saying something
youre-a-girl-dragon-oh-sure-i-mean-of-course-56579526.png

WestyLife

First Grade

It's Franklin's fault for not being smart enough to realise he'd be trolled.

chrisD

Coach
The problem is he needs to get better at centre. Playing FB doesn't do that
Naden at centre is a lost cause, it seems they've done the smart thing and moved on.

That said I think he is too limited to be a first grade fullback, despite his reasonable success there in the 20s. He might be a decent back up I guess, but I would think Crichton, Staines and even Burton would be more interesting to see.

Latest posts