What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Vs The Roosters

mxlegend99

Referee
Pretty disappointing side. Cleary would rather make room on the bench for a back than improve our average backline.

Pack looks somewhat decent atleast. Our bench looks better than Roosters for mine to be honest. We're going to need to win games in the pack when 60% of our backline are incapable of scoring.

franklin2323

Immortal
Crichton on the bench? He planning a mid game switch to fullback, wing or centre? No way that part makes sense. The rest I was expecting.

When does an Ivan named team run out 1-17? I expect Jed and Ellis to drop out on the 1st cut. Burns and Crichton to play in NSW Cup

Dave's mate

Juniors
Pretty disappointing side. Cleary would rather make room on the bench for a back than improve our average backline.

Pack looks somewhat decent atleast. Our bench looks better than Roosters for mine to be honest. We're going to need to win games in the pack when 60% of our backline are incapable of scoring.
Learned almost nothing from this. Have to wait for gameday

Flashstep

Juniors
Chrichton probably drops out and Burns or Burton come in on game day. A bench of 3 props and a back makes no sense.

OldPanther

Coach
The options as I can think of right now:

Either Burton goes to the bench so Luai can shift to 9 giving Api a break, Burton is starting and Ivan is protecting him or Ivan is giving Crichton 10 - 20 minutes at fullback because he played so well in the off season to see how he goes in a real game Vs the Roosters.

GongPanther

Referee
The strongest lineup we could name. Will be a very dour affair, but hopefully this year we get a win in the first round.

If we do spring a surprise, I hope we all contain our composure. :)

OldPanther

Coach
nope. He is a winger only

Burton on to the bench or start is the option

Not at any level IMO. Hes not as ball player.

The 1 to 17 we named has no backup half or hooker options. I would back Whare at 6 as the best mid game option for Luai to shift to hooker. But both options are pretty bad.

Will be funny if Crichton gets 80 minutes at fullback with Burton onto the bench.