What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 vs. Canterbury Bulldogs @Bluebet

BossleyPanther

Juniors
This game really worries me.
Kikau back to his best. Crichton so solid. We gotta we win this with our forwards.

Girds89

Bench
Edwards
Too
Tiny
Alamonti
Tito
Luai
Cleary
Smith
Kenny
Fish
Garner
Marto
Yeo

Cole
Soro
Leota
Henry

betcats

Referee
Hopefully not in 14. It doesn't work

I think he will play games off the bench if he’s starting in the halves. Whoever starts the 14 spot will likely be rotated like it is atm.

Teams are regularly not using all of their interchanges I don’t think it’s a big deal. Carrying a half on the bench for injuries had come up trumps for us before.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I think he will play games off the bench if he’s starting in the halves. Whoever starts the 14 spot will likely be rotated like it is atm.

Teams are regularly not using all of their interchanges I don’t think it’s a big deal. Carrying a half on the bench for injuries had come up trumps for us before.
We had Souths shot to pieces. He should have played 40mins with 20 of those in the halves

GongPanther

Referee
The difference with the Dogs playing the Tiges, then us the week after is structure. They are going to find it a whole different ball game when they come up against us.

Mark my words, Gould will be trying his hardest to get under the skin of the referees bosses leading up to this game like he did last week. Look how that turned out.

MugaB

Coach

So we are starting cole, but Nathan cleary or Jerome Luai is on the bench for 20 mins, huh?

Latest posts