What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs the Rabbitohs

martielang

Bench
Should be a solid test with Mitchell, Sauce and Campbell back for them. Hopefully a decent game as well because the last couple of weeks have been boring as shiiiiiiit.

Kilkenny

Coach
Should be a solid test with Mitchell, Sauce and Campbell back for them. Hopefully a decent game as well because the last couple of weeks have been boring as shiiiiiiit.

I think it will be. I know they got thumped by the Storm but they can do that to most teams when they are on there game. The thing South’s have in there favour is our soft wins in recent weeks and at there best they are capable of being a really dangerous side, even more so with a couple of the big guns back. I hope the game is decided by 13 on 13 and there are no sin bins or send offs to influence the outcome.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'd have Staines on mansour and some nice early kicks over his head. Let the old bloke turn and chase and sprint 60mtrs a few times.
That will tire him out and ruin his return game. Towards end should be able to find space on his side once he is tired.

mxlegend99

Referee
Definitely our toughest game in a while. Souths have a quality roster capable of piling on the points... And you can't win them all.

I rate us as better than a 50% chance here. But an unlucky / lazy high shot could completely turn the game one way or the other. So long as there's a lottery on binnings and send offs I feel an upset is far more likely than it used to be. But on the other hand so are blowouts if the lesser side is down to 12 or possibly even 11 for a bit.

Hooked

Juniors
Anyone got the inside word on Leniu , why he is in NSW Cup these days?

Blade posted this last week

He went to the Tigers game to see his mate Cini debut.

There is no off field issues or attitude problems at all.
His minutes the last few weeks have been declining. He has been used for quick short bursts. Ivan wanted him to have a good hit out in the reserves last weekend.
Unfortunately that didn't happen.
It could have been done another way with others playing less minutes but Ivan was keen to reward Sorensen and see how he went in FG.
With Origin coming up he will be back soon enough. Expect a few rotations with the pack.

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/round-10-panthers-v-titans.483949/page-6#post-14690640

betcats

Referee
I hope we are doing 12 man defensive drills at training, we should just do that all the time. That is one thing that worries me with Souths, if we go down a man the have the guns to punish us.

chrisD

Coach
Unless it's disciplinary and being kept under wraps Leniu is simply being mismanaged. He's better than everyone on the bench.