1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Round 13 vs Foran's Warriors Game Day Thread

Discussion in 'Parramatta Eels' started by emjaycee, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Mickyd39

Mickyd39 Juniors

After the game last night myself and a lot of Parra supporters were waiting for Foran to walk off so we could give him heaps. It took at least 25 mins for him to make his way back to the tunnel. Whilst we were waiting patiently for him to walk off, ANZ security told us to leave because and i quote "you're not allowed to stand here and HECKLE Foran as he walks off"
    What a precious merkin Foran is.
    When we play the Titans, ANZ might need to call in undercover cops for the amount of "heckling" Jarryd will cop.

2. Bazal

Bazal Post Whore

Gee it's sad what society has come to isn't it?

Imagine hanging around wasting time for half an hour just to heckle a bloke you don't even know...

T.S Quint, Kornstar, woddy and 3 others like this.
  3. Mickyd39

Mickyd39 Juniors

F*ck off d*ckhead.
    It was all a bit of fun.
    So I'm assuming you've never heckled anyone, give yourself an uppercut Dudley Doright.

Gronk and El Diablo like this.
  4. Bazal

Bazal Post Whore

[​IMG]

5. hindy111

hindy111 Immortal

No Alvaro is on my top 5 favourite players in our club. I laughed at his baby face when arrived and puppy fat. I love his ethics and hard work.
    I reckon he is a borderline first grade prop at the moment.I don't know what I pressed by ive gone to italic.
    If Alvaro can add a short pass and work on an offload along with adding a little bit more power he can quite easily go from what id say is our 5th ranked prop to our first. He is just a shade behind them all. And most are at Peak while I think Danny can get better.

6. hindy111

hindy111 Immortal

Agree. Foran was offered a silly deal by our silly management. If it wasn't for bungled 3rd party deals and we had him for 800k I doubt we part ways with him so easily.
    Would I rather Foran for 800k off cap or Moses for 750K. Easy Foran.

Problems where out of Forans control. Lost his family and was dealing with big issues. At a time our club was as well. I reckon we wanted to part ways more with Foran then the other way around.
    I doubt we would of kept Norman if Foran stayed. Or if so perhaps we lose Manu. With Moses we are saving 450k.

Poupou Escobar likes this.
  7. Bazal

Bazal Post Whore

Yep once they cheated with the other TPAs Foran was on the cap for 1.2mill....best for everyone to let him go.

8. Poupou Escobar

Poupou Escobar Post Whore

In many positions you need work rate over physicality. This includes the spine (involvement in attack) as well as most of your middle forwards.

Eelementary likes this.
  9. Poupou Escobar

I've never gone out of my way to do it, including waiting around for some merkin to show up.

10. Eelementary

Eelementary Post Whore

Not to mention that Alvaro has a huge motor, and is a rock defensively.

I'm a huge fan of the kid.

11. Chipmunk

Chipmunk Coach

His team put on 8 tries...why does he need to do more?

12. Bazal

Bazal Post Whore

Where did I say he did? 120m off just hitups is very good. That was the point that you clearly missed.

13. eel01s

eel01s Bench

Just watched the game after attending a work function last night. What a gutsy win! I thought we would get run down after losing Kaysa and Hoff within 30min. Our forwards were fantastic - really lifted in the second half.

Gutho - what else can you say about the bloke? When he scored the final try it was amazing. Looks like a lot of Eels played on busted. The bye can't come soon enough.

TheParraboy and Eelementary like this.
  14. Gazzamatta

Gazzamatta First Grade

Ta mate. Didnt think so. Love the Scott.

15. Twizzle

Twizzle Administrator Staff Member

French also put in a few kicks lately, this kid is gonna blossom this year

Eelementary likes this.
  16. Poupou Escobar

And if they hadn't put on eight tries would that mean he needs to do more or the rest of them do?

17. IFR33K

IFR33K Coach

Yeah mate, he should of waited 30 mins for an autograph.... smh

18. I'm a loser baby...

I'm a loser baby... Referee

The stats are wrong. As someone here pointed out, Gutho applies lip balm after every kick at goal.

19. Bazal

Bazal Post Whore

Why the f**k would you do that either? Are you f**king 8?

SMFH

20. IFR33K

IFR33K Coach

Did u get upset with our players that got involved in push and shove with him? Some of you are so fcking precious!!!! There were thousands of fans booing Foran last night. I guess there's something the matter with every single one.

Mickyd39 likes this.