What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Vs The Bunnies

Panther Pete

Juniors
Although the Bunnies are missing the Burgess boys they still have Cam Murray, Gagai, Cody Walker and Damien Cook in their side. We will need to play at least as good as we did last week to be a chance of winning.

TheFrog

Coach
Not exactly ecstatic but we're in front. We've had the better of it. It's must win, the big I needs to remind them of this.

Brent Naden is going to be gold under kicks, great to have a good target to kick to. If Blake comes back we’ll have someone each side (Although Cleary fancies Whare)

tripster

Juniors
I knew as soon as it started to rain it was going to be all down hill for us. The wet weather was a huge part of the reason why we lost so many games early in the season. We can’t get on a roll in the wet and it makes us even slower than we are already.

DrStange

Juniors
I knew as soon as it started to rain it was going to be all down hill for us. The wet weather was a huge part of the reason why we lost so many games early in the season. We can’t get on a roll in the wet and it makes us even slower than we are already.
As soon the rain came we were gone. The most unprofessional team in the competition

Latest posts