What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Vs The Bunnies

The Realist

Juniors
For all the talk of Kenny’s superior service, tonight was the first time he had to do anything else but shovel the ball on & he struggled. He could of just had an off game but I do think people have jumped the gun a little with him.

Thought Egan & Leota both made big differences when they came on & Tamou, JFH good as always.

Edit - Edwards looking better & better too.

Edwards was very good, I just wish he'd follow/chime in the play a little more often.

I thought Egan was pretty ordinary too be honest. I don't understanding the wraps everyone seems to have on him. He might be a reserve grade killer but he hasn't shown much in 1st Grade. We improved as soon as Kenny came back on in the end, even though the back end of his first stint was very ordinary.

Leota went okay, but he seems to have fallen off significantly from his best last season.

Just as a slight aside - what was the point of Luai on the bench as well as Egan? That selection is plain crazy, we will not get away with such rubbish against the better sides that are in form.

OldPanther

Coach
.I thought Egan was pretty ordinary too be honest.

giphy.gif

franklin2323

Immortal
Peach can cover all those positions well except hooker imo.

Which Kenny can. Look at our bench usage now. Put Yeo in for Winterstein which will happen when the centres comeback

And barring injury you have Kikau, Yeo, Martin and JFH that play 80mins. So you can use him tactically which he is great for

tripster

Juniors
Yet Annesley admits that Cummins won’t be demoted, despite the stuff-up.

With this, along with Cummins’ obvious misdemeanours against us, why is this bloke still a referee?!?

Was very surprised he wasn’t dropped after that. Seems that he is undroppable. He has had a number of howlers this season (both in our games and in others).

Latest posts