What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Dolphins Team List Thread

chiefy1

Juniors
A man walks into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender gives the man his drink and the man asks "If I show you something crazy, would you let me have free drinks for the rest of the night?"

The bartender thinks for a minute and then says

"It would have to be something spectacular to take that offer."

The man leans down and picks up a box and sets it on the bar.

He opens the box and inside is a small piano man, who is only 1 foot tall, and a little piano. The piano man starts playing classical music like Beethoven and Chopin.

Once he finishes, the bartender is in utter disbelief. He tells the man "You can have free drinks for the rest of the night, but only if you tell where you got this."

The man says "In the alleyway behind your bar, there is a Genie who is granting free wishes to everyone who wants them." Elated, the bartender heads behind his bar to see if it was true.

A few minutes pass and out of the alleyway erupts a cacophony of quacking.

The bartender rushes back into the bar and shuts his door against a wave of thousands of ducks.

He manages to secure the door and says to the man "I think that the Genie is hard of hearing because after I asked for a million bucks, these ducks appeared by the thousands."

The man chuckles and says "Did you really think I wished for a 12-inch pianist?"

Incorrect

Coach
1. Simonsson
2. Sivo
3. Penisini
4. Russell
5. Dunster
6. Drown
7. Jrthur
8. Paulo
9. Hodgson
10. RCG
11. Doorey
12. Matterson
13. Hopgood

14. Rein
15. Rodwell
16. Momoisea
17. Loizou

What do you think the team will be?
Think you're on to something... I expect Moses to be playing for the Dolphins by round 17 after we met him go early.... I'd also have Sua'ali'i at fullback after we do a swap with the Roosters for Gutho....

84 Baby

Referee
Think you're on to something... I expect Moses to be playing for the Dolphins by round 17 after we met him go early.... I'd also have Sua'ali'i at fullback after we do a swap with the Roosters for Gutho....
Are you f**king stupid? Moses gets charged in Round 14 and opts for the suspension over the fine and Gutho is out with a quad strain and Simonsson fills in after his heroics filling in the game Gutho is injured.

Trading Lane for Capewell was a disaster though after the incident.

Incorrect

Coach
Are you f**king stupid? Moses gets charged in Round 14 and opts for the suspension over the fine and Gutho is out with a quad strain and Simonsson fills in after his heroics filling in the game Gutho is injured.
Oh yeah... I forgot about that....

the phantom menace

First Grade
I think that's the round where we give all our usual first 13 a rest to recover from their injury niggles, and make sure we give everyone else in the top 30 a game.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Perhaps the Dolphins will surprise but my guess is that they have less than 3 wins leading into this game.

84 Baby

Referee
why did I click on this ?
You are traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Your next stop, the Twilight Zone.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Origin 2 is 3 days before this game.

I am sure Freddy will pick half the parra team as he loves us for the game at suncorp.

And BA will have to rest half the team from backing up.

TheParraboy

Staff member
You heard it here first

Dolphins 32-16

Ray Stone a hat trick

Brad Arthur sacked (we are 3rd last on the ladder)

Trent Barrett takes over

Brad Arthur Signs 4 year coaching gig at the Dragons

Latest posts