What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Parramatta

Manu Ma'u has again been named in the centres for Parra. Lets hope we target him like Latrell Mitchell did last week.

mxlegend99

Referee
The thing that scares me most about this game is we might win and win big and have Griffin convinced that Hardaker is a good bench option, Cartwright should stay in the halves and we don't need to have hooker cover even when our hooker has been in doubt.

Hopefully Akauolo gets more then 5 minutes. Im not sure what to make of him yet. Complete waste so far of a bench spot and interchange. JFH was similar until injury gave him big minutes.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
So we are carrying a back and someone Griffin gives an average of 10 minutes to - fabulous. At least Matagi is not playing lock, so small mercies I guess.

i would have thought moylan would have trained at 5/8th all wekk if he would play full 80 there this week and hence media would get attention of so probably when hardaker comes on if anytime

meek

Juniors
What a f**king disgrace
Panthers you are f**king crap for f**ks sake

Last edited:

The yak

Juniors
As much as people want to blame Griffin for everything. Lack of game plan, picking players out of position etc.
I would have to say the lack of effort and poor attitude from the players today is disgraceful. Any simpleton can tackle most times, only a lazy poor attitude sod can't be bothered.

meek

Juniors
Can't see us winning another game all yr
Embarrassing crap
Fear the Knights after the way they played against Melb
We would not beat them
Either
So pissed off can't believe we Arnt even competitive

Last edited:

Latest posts