What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Parramatta

kinghippo

Juniors
If Cartwright steps into 5/8 in the second half, you can give our team away until griffin is gone. Every other team in the comp are improving except for us.
Put merrin in the the front row move Cartwright into 2nd row, yeo to lock, put DWZ into fullback or even hardaker, he is doing no good sitting on the bench and honestly could we be any worse?

mxlegend99

Referee
Refs f**king us. But we are by far the worst defensive team in the competition. It went from.just a few poor defenders to literally everyone.

Griffin has destroyed the team. This is by far the worst we have ever been defensively when you consider how shit the teams are that are ripping us to bits.

Panther Pete

Juniors
As much as people want to blame Griffin for everything. Lack of game plan, picking players out of position etc.
I would have to say the lack of effort and poor attitude from the players today is disgraceful. Any simpleton can tackle most times, only a lazy poor attitude sod can't be bothered.
Although I agree with you, I still believe the coach has to accept a reasonable amount of responsibility for the lack of effort, poor attitude etc. One of Griffins jobs is to prepare the players correctly and he looks to be failing miserably in regards to that.

Pomoz

Bench
If Cartwright steps into 5/8 in the second half, you can give our team away until griffin is gone. Every other team in the comp are improving except for us.
Put merrin in the the front row move Cartwright into 2nd row, yeo to lock, put DWZ into fullback or even hardaker, he is doing no good sitting on the bench and honestly could we be any worse?
DWZ is not playing well enough to be given a chance at fullback. Hardaker first, then Edwards. DWZ is lucky to retain his wing spot.

Moylan and Carty should go speak to Gus tomorrow and let him know they are leaving if not picked in their right positions

mxlegend99

Referee
Everyone is playing as if they have no idea what anyone is going to do. No one knows what Cartwright is doing. Is there any game plan or is Griffin relying on Cartwright to try and pull shit out of his ass with every play. Because that's what it looks like.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
What I don't get is Griffin constantly says "Moylan's best position is fullback" as his reason for not putting him at 6. But Cartwright's best position EASILY is in the backrow. So why does he get moved? And why does he stay there despite not being very good at it?

At this stage, I would even have (gulp) Wallace there instead....that is, if we didn't bomb our first-choice hooker out of the club to leave us with no real cover at hooker except for kids.

Yay us!

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
All that said, I still think we can win this. Eels aren't that good... we could easily get a roll on and just steamroll our way through.

Latest posts