What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 3Vs Knights Saturday 18th August 3pm Panthers Stadium

betcats

Referee
I have no doubt we will attack his side. Wear down the defenders inside and outside helps us late in the halves

Definitely need to be running at Ponga tho he handled fairly big minutes playing in the middle in an origin game. I'd like to see us test his defensive decision making and reading also.

franklin2323

Immortal
Definitely need to be running at Ponga tho he handled fairly big minutes playing in the middle in an origin game. I'd like to see us test his defensive decision making and reading also.

He did but he also had great defenders around him. Knights have ordinary defence and won't want him to get stuck one on one. So will leave a gap somewhere.

OLD BOYS DAY
All former Panthers first-grade players are invited to celebrate Old Boys Day at Panthers Stadium.

Hall of Fame inductees Grahame Moran and Royce Simmons will be in attendance, as will Grand Final winners Mark Geyer, Paul Clarke, Paul Smith and 2003 Clive Churchill Medalist Luke Priddis.

Panthers members and fans will have the chance to welcome all former Panthers onto Panthers Stadium at 2.30pm to complete a lap of honour before our Old Boys form a guard of honour for Saturday's NRL fixture.
https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2018/08/14/gameday-guide-round-23/

OldPanther

Coach
OLD BOYS DAY
All former Panthers first-grade players are invited to celebrate Old Boys Day at Panthers Stadium.

Hall of Fame inductees Grahame Moran and Royce Simmons will be in attendance, as will Grand Final winners Mark Geyer, Paul Clarke, Paul Smith and 2003 Clive Churchill Medalist Luke Priddis.

Panthers members and fans will have the chance to welcome all former Panthers onto Panthers Stadium at 2.30pm to complete a lap of honour before our Old Boys form a guard of honour for Saturday's NRL fixture.
https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2018/08/14/gameday-guide-round-23/

That's awesome. Going to be at this game as well.

Panfa

Juniors
We are doing a newcastle on newcastle they started doing old boys day for there last home game each yr and were very successful now the panthers doing the same i expect us to win and win big by getting off to a flying start

tripster

Juniors
If we can beat the Knights by over 38 points, we will leap frog Souths

I would be good if we can significantly improve our F/A with this game, to put a bit of a gap between us and the teams below us in the 8.

Knights, despite their position on the ladder, actually have the worst defence in the NRL. They have conceded 533 points points thus far. The Eels by comparison have only conceded 442 and the Cowboys 461.