What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Wabbits

Really big game tonight. Everyone needs to step up.

Particularly Nathan and Jerome.. there kicking game needs to be 200% better than last week.

I'd think the bunnies are probably one of the strongest teams in the comp.. a real chance at going all the way this year..

We need to shut down Cody and illias and Nathan needs to kick latrell out of the game.
I’m ready to step up Girds!!

kinghippo

Juniors
We will be much better tonight.
Everyone has been over emphasising our form is all due to our players leaving.
I really believe the weather has been a major factor. The st Helen’s game was some of the craziest weather in years, last week was nasty as well. A dry track should help a lot …. Hopefully

kinghippo

Juniors
Very dominant display from the forwards
Kenny doesn’t need to try things he isn’t good at.
He is obviously trying to run more which isn’t a bad thing but he just needs stick to his strengths.

Our left attack is still looking terrible, tago isn’t seeing any ball. Hopefully we can get him in the game a bit more.

MrBlack

Juniors
We have done the work to tire them out.

second half is always when we come over the top of South’s. We score next, then the try’s will flow for us.

Luke still looks a little lost for options at time. Garner a better game.

MugaB

Coach
We have done the work to tire them out.

second half is always when we come over the top of South’s. We score next, then the try’s will flow for us.

Luke still looks a little lost for options at time. Garner a better game.
Soni is getting massive metres thru the ruck, really opening up their middles, i think itll open up 2nd half

Latest posts