What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 v Wabbits

betcats

Referee
Yeah I agree. But I do think they can mix things up to create space.

Get Spencer in attack running on an edge.

But overall other than stuffing the try garner was solid tonight.

Liam Martin was beast mode.

Critta I thought for the first 60 mins was running the ball like I've never seen him before. Tucking it under the arm and running it hard.

Went back to the jinking and weaving with 20 to go.

If he can just do that for 80 he will be soo much better.

He was really good tonight tho..he's defence was the standard you'd expect from him.

yep we should be looking to be getting him better ball

Abacus

Juniors
No idea how their last try was given. Tass was playing basketball with it. Wonder what he said to Edwards/Turuva
Looked like as Tass was getting up after scoring, he gave a bit of extra effort with his shin across the back of Edwards neck.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Sad thing is the head lines will not be about the mighty panthers winning.This racial slur will dominate the news .Being a kid any ban will be impossible to enforce .
But a ban has to be placed .racial abuse is not on at any age

Iamback

Coach
Sad thing is the head lines will not be about the mighty panthers winning.This racial slur will dominate the news .Being a kid any ban will be impossible to enforce .

Life bans are almost impossible for adults. Even more so when it is a kid and facial features will change

Girds89

Bench
Not sure we have the cattle to improve enough but we will see

Through in tatola and arrow and Sorensen for us and its a pretty even contest.

South's will be right up there at gf time.

Ivan is really going to need to mix things up this year.

We lack the x factor we've had. So we'll need to create more opportunities with risky plays such as offloads early kicks etc.

Iamback

Coach
Through in tatola and arrow and Sorensen for us and its a pretty even contest.

South's will be right up there at gf time.

Ivan is really going to need to mix things up this year.

We lack the x factor we've had. So we'll need to create more opportunities with risky plays such as offloads early kicks etc.

Last week we had 60% territory
54% possession

Tonight similar numbers though you through in

41 tackles inside 20 for us
11 for them.

It was pure domination in every category bar the scoreboard

martielang

Bench
Way too complacent and nearly got bit on the arse. Park level stuff from Cleary/Kenny not setting up for a field goal on 1 of the 14 occasions we were dead in front with >15 to go.

Otherwise thought we were pretty good. Could’ve won by 20+. South’s missing most of their pack though which helped us dominate the middle.

Iamback

Coach
Yes that’s true .But placing a life ban at least sends a message that we will not accept this

Along side some education of course, despite being 2023 people still think it is an acceptable insult.

Not sure a life ban alone fixes that, especially when in most cases they just get someone else to buy the ticket

Girds89

Bench
Kenny always looks good when he comes back on and plays the middle prop role.

It's the role I think the peach should be playing off the bench instead of salmon.

kinghippo

Juniors
Way too complacent and nearly got bit on the arse. Park level stuff from Cleary/Kenny not setting up for a field goal on 1 of the 14 occasions we were dead in front with >15 to go.

Otherwise thought we were pretty good. Could’ve won by 20+. South’s missing most of their pack though which helped us dominate the middle.
That was a big error on Kenny’s part.
I thought Kenny was very good tonight, but I couldn’t shake the feeling he was trying to force attacking moments as a response to soni playing well last week.
That run instead of setting up for a fg and his attempt to get over the line and loosing the ball were not typical of him and hurt us a bit.

And how courageous a depleted Rabbitohs team were

Latest posts