What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 20 v Cowboys

denis preston

First Grade
Joint damage in any part of the body of any footballer can have ongoing implications if not given plenty of time to recover fully after treatment. A long period of rehab and physio is needed and then to make improvements to build up muscles around the areas affected, so our guys I don't think will be back this year.

I can remember when Tedesco played at the Tigers he was out injured quite a bit during his younger days and it took time to "rebuild" the affected areas to become stronger and more reliable under pressure. Nowadays, he is hardly ever injured. His conditioning has been first class. That is what our conditioners, hopefully well qualified, will be able to do to our players. It is conditioning and fitness training that gets us in better shape and is so important for the team.
Young bodies are prone to injuries. Remember Daly & Clyde for Raiders being out for long periods with injuries their first couple of seasons in first grade.

dannyt

Coach
Joint damage in any part of the body of any footballer can have ongoing implications if not given plenty of time to recover fully after treatment. A long period of rehab and physio is needed and then to make improvements to build up muscles around the areas affected, so our guys I don't think will be back this year.

I can remember when Tedesco played at the Tigers he was out injured quite a bit during his younger days and it took time to "rebuild" the affected areas to become stronger and more reliable under pressure. Nowadays, he is hardly ever injured. His conditioning has been first class. That is what our conditioners, hopefully well qualified, will be able to do to our players. It is conditioning and fitness training that gets us in better shape and is so important for the team.
I wonder if Teddy's ultimate recovery was due to the professionalism of the rorters trainers compared to those at WT. I hope not!

justadragon

Bench
Beautiful segway into this Sundays Cowboys Clash now with all the focus on the controversial finish to Tigers clash ..
Distractions to a top side whose players just may also have their heads in the clouds following Origin , could be a good time to get them esp at Home ..
Their focus not on the Dragons
See your point and I hope you are right. My thoughts are that the cows may not see the Dragons as a threat and dont take us seriously, much like what happened with us and the Broncs. Yes it should never happen being a professional team but it does. Somehow I dont think they care less how they won as long as they won their last game. Let the administrators sort out all the BS, either way lets hope they are off in some way and more to the point lets hope we can pick a side that will challenge them in every way, we cannot afford a loss with our F/A.

justadragon

Bench
happy to be proven wrong and win this week - in the meantime Lomax wont miss a shot...he's hitting 90% success on his conversions over the past 3 weeks...i wish he was concentrating aginst Titans
Heres something to ease the pain Mickey, yes we lost against the Titans but we got away with one over the Raiders, the planets are now aligned, lets just think about smacking the cows with whatever team we have hopefully.

Latest posts