What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Souths. Posts by @iamback are all opinion based

Iamback

Coach
Again your making assumptions, your very good at that.

You love your stats, pull the out of your ass whatever way which suits your narrative.

Your stats mean f**k all at this point of the season.

well what has changed with Parra from the few years?

They get to end of Origin in top 4, Limp into finals than have an early exit.

BA has never coached in Prelim.

soc123_au

Staff member
As for your Royal family paedophile comments they are equally offensive and just not consistent with the truth mate.

The Royal family along with other elites provided protection for and enabled Jimmy Saville. If you have never seen it, I suggest watching British Horror story.

Munky

Coach

The Royal family along with other elites provided protection for and enabled Jimmy Saville. If you have never seen it, I suggest watching British Horror story.

But they removed Prince Andrew from public facing duties.

All is forgiven!

Whino

Bench
With Fish back next week and likely Sorensen, tonight is a good time for Spencer to get decent minutes.

Whino

Bench
Luai’s early return

Jarome Luai is every chance of making a return from a knee injury against the Cowboys in Round 25 – if the Panthers choose to risk him. The 25-year-old is likely to be cleared to play in Townsville, with Ivan Cleary set to be left with a choice between giving him some extra game time or an additional week of recovery.

soc123_au

Staff member
Luai’s early return

Jarome Luai is every chance of making a return from a knee injury against the Cowboys in Round 25 – if the Panthers choose to risk him. The 25-year-old is likely to be cleared to play in Townsville, with Ivan Cleary set to be left with a choice between giving him some extra game time or an additional week of recovery.

Even half a game would be a good way to clear the cobwebs. The only issue is if it’s worth having him travel to Townsville.

Even half a game would be a good way to clear the cobwebs. The only issue is if it’s worth having him travel to Townsville.
If Penrith win either tonight or next Friday, you would think the club would be tempted to give him the extra weeks rest.

Then again, knowing what kind of a competitor Luai is, he’ll most likely push for Round 25 selection, regardless of whether the minor premiership is secured or not.

Iamback

Coach
Our top 17 includes Salmon on the bench.

He is the cover if we want to rest him up during the game, although a few other guys likely get early marks too

Having a run before hand is better, So we are firing week 1 of the finals

Sime_11

Juniors
if he's able to play - you give Luai minutes against the Cowboys - he needs its to get confidence in his body going into finals.

assuming he gets through that unscathed and we win Week 1 finals - he'll get plenty of rest time to recover - its worth the risk IMO

Black Diamond

Juniors
I think its interesting with all the mouthing off Lattrell is doing he is still not being labelled as arrogant yet our blokes celebrate a try and get labelled arrogant weekly.

Dickhead commentators now saying that if Lattrell played, we don't win Grand Final. Can't even let us have that without mentioning Super Latrell. Idiots.

Lattrell will get an injury or get suspended before finals no doubt, that may shut his big mouth up.

MrBlack

Juniors
The teams at the bottom of the 8 (Roosters, Souths, Parra etc) have been playing semi final intencity for a few weeks now. Because they have to, not because they want to.

I cant see them maintaining the rage for another 6-7 weeks.

Ivan knows what he is doing, we are timing our run.

soc123_au

Staff member
I think its interesting with all the mouthing off Lattrell is doing he is still not being labelled as arrogant yet our blokes celebrate a try and get labelled arrogant weekly.

Dickhead commentators now saying that if Lattrell played, we don't win Grand Final. Can't even let us have that without mentioning Super Latrell. Idiots.

Lattrell will get an injury or get suspended before finals no doubt, that may shut his big mouth up.
Latrell is yet to have a win against us wearing the red and green. Pretty sure each game has been a flogging too. The media just talk shit with not a lot of regard to reality. Embrace it.

Whino

Bench

I get sick of hearing that. You rarely hear now Penrith won the GF with 5 guys that shouldn't have played.
If Cleary didn't have a broken shoulder or Edwards a broken foot.
And Fish, To'o, and Leota weren't busted we win by more.

You can't credit one team with a hypothetical and not the other.
I don't really care what some of deadshits think.
No guarantee if Latrell played he stars. He could have had a shocker. Like he did against us in Round 7 2020. He is a hot head.

We won Souths lost. Anyone that can't accept it can get stuffed.

Latest posts