What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 v Souths. Posts by @iamback are all opinion based

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I like Staines and Citta, so this isn’t having a go at either but it was obvious last week (particularly in the first half) about how we were missing the punch that Dyl gives us. Usually we are in a position to have a couple of plays at a defence on plays 4 and 5; with the lack of momentum on the first tackle last week we were generally only getting a single shot at Melbourne per yardage 6.

He also sets the defence.

That was missing last week. Hence the scoreline.

Kilkenny

Coach
The joke about Ricky was poor form but yeah f**k the royal family, they openly defend paedophiles
If it was intended as a joke let’s leave it there.

As for your Royal family paedophile comments they are equally offensive and just not consistent with the truth mate.

By all means you are entitled to have a strong opinion around the conduct of Prince Andrew but you simply cannot @nd should not tarnish all members of the Royal Family with the same brush.

Kilkenny

Coach
I like Staines and Citta, so this isn’t having a go at either but it was obvious last week (particularly in the first half) about how we were missing the punch that Dyl gives us. Usually we are in a position to have a couple of plays at a defence on plays 4 and 5; with the lack of momentum on the first tackle last week we were generally only getting a single shot at Melbourne per yardage 6.
Dylan is the one worthy of a contract upgrade to $700k, not Stephen Crichton. He is never, ever going to perform at the level of Dylan in the fullback role. This media talk around $700-$800k a season, seriously. Time for Thomas Jenkins perhaps at half the cost.

I like Stephen, I think he has upside but only at $600k maximum. Anything above that is overs .

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
If it was intended as a joke let’s leave it there.

As for your Royal family paedophile comments they are equally offensive and just not consistent with the truth mate.

By all means you are entitled to have a strong opinion around the conduct of Prince Andrew but you simply cannot @nd should not tarnish all members of the Royal Family with the same brush.
Maybe they should stop protecting the sweaty nonce.

hindy111

Post Whore
It is not the issue. Yes the Eels beat us twice. Maybe you can take something away from that, I don’t know but you are struggling to beat any other top four or top eight side.

This time of the year is all about who has there best players available, fit and well, in form with winning momentum.

The remaining 3 regular season games are critical for all sides given the makeup of the top 8 is settled. It is now all about who finishes where, who gets thru with no serious injury to key players and is In form at the right time.

Parra aren't winning shit. We don't have a constant flow of juniors or enough tpas. I expect a decline for the next few seasons untill this is fixed. Forget coaches etc. No good juniors or big TPAs and your odds of a GF win are slim.

Exsilium

First Grade
Thomas Jenkins reads the defence very well. Obviously first grade is a big jump but he has really good timing in defence.

Matter of time before we see him get a run.

Too at 50% is still great but I’d be resting him if we wrap up then minor premiership

Iamback

Coach
Parra aren't winning shit. We don't have a constant flow of juniors or enough tpas. I expect a decline for the next few seasons untill this is fixed. Forget coaches etc. No good juniors or big TPAs and your odds of a GF win are slim.

BA is too useless for Parra to be a realistic threat

Iamback

Coach
I’m not sure the leading minds in the game would agree with your assessment, some may suggest our lead in the the finals is far from ideal but you guys obviously no better.

Didn't pretty much every side rest players going into the finals last year?

Storm and Parra certainly did

Iamback

Coach
Yes but think of it this way. Come finals when everyone's fit Salmons in the 17 right? Falls isn't. So if someone in halves went down having Salmon ready to roll with some game time in halves will help.

Yeah Salmon for the bench.

Kilkenny

Coach
I would suggest any side on there day can beat any other side.

We’ve gone through this entire season with some on here suggesting we cannot be beaten.

I actually believe this comp is very open, all eight sides on there day could be capable of winning it. It is that close, the last three rounds of the season proper are going to be crucial in terms of who may be best placed.

Its easy to right of your side, you want the under dog status, but you are in there, in the eight, in there with a shot.

Honestly, the next three weeks are critical, it will kind off sort out the contenders from the pretenders.

Interesting three weeks ahead.

Kilkenny

Coach
They may not even be in the finals.

If they do, it will be bottom 8 and given their longest winning
streak of the year is 3. They will be knocked out early
Again your making assumptions, your very good at that.

You love your stats, pull the out of your ass whatever way which suits your narrative.

Your stats mean f**k all at this point of the season.

Kilkenny

Coach
No no no. You must live in constant fear and doubt!
Your credibility is shot mate.

You May still enjoy some favour amongst your fan boys but your credibility is zero. None. Nothing. You made your bed you just have to suck it up.

I can live with myself for my football opinions, you have to live with yourself for your extreme leftist offensive views.

No fear , no doubt, on my part, I only promote debate around footy, I don’t promote the offensive narratives you seem to enjoy.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Your credibility is shot mate.

You May still enjoy some favour amongst your fan boys but your credibility is zero. None. Nothing. You made your bed you just have to suck it up.

I can live with myself for my football opinions, you have to live with yourself for your extreme leftist offensive views.

No fear , no doubt, on my part, I only promote debate around footy, I don’t promote the offensive narratives you seem to enjoy.
Extreme Leftist views? Haha go to be champion