What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Manly

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I meant to say we basically play with 15 every week...

Salmon and luke get no time.

But yes... i wanted peach in the 14 before a ball was kicked this year. I think hes the perfect 14.. can cover every position excluding 7, prop..

For me i think our best bench is peach, spence smith hosking
I was wrong about Peach for this year and maybe next.
As a squad player. Still have big worries if he has to start at centre in a finals game

Girds89

Bench
@Chins get the wins

I should add i realy like soni...

Im only excluding im because i cant see ivan trusting him in the big games this year..

I think if hed been given more time throughout the year hed be further along and a potential game breaker for us come finals but i cant see that happening this year now.

Im backing soni in for next year to give it a good shake.

For Tonight im guessing sommerton moght take the sting out of it and soni will get the last 50.... hopefully anyway..

I like sommerton... i hope he kills it.. but he doesn't have half the skill soni does.

Sommerton is similar to a wade egan..

Soni has api like skills... just needs to try pit it into practice in nrl games.

Hopefully they both kill it tonight

Chins get the wins

First Grade
@Chins get the wins

I should add i realy like soni...

Im only excluding im because i cant see ivan trusting him in the big games this year..

I think if hed been given more time throughout the year hed be further along and a potential game breaker for us come finals but i cant see that happening this year now.

Im backing soni in for next year to give it a good shake.

For Tonight im guessing sommerton moght take the sting out of it and soni will get the last 50.... hopefully anyway..

I like sommerton... i hope he kills it.. but he doesn't have half the skill soni does.

Sommerton is similar to a wade egan..

Soni has api like skills... just needs to try pit it into practice in nrl games.

Hopefully they both kill it tonight
Almost my thoughts exactly. No excuses not to start Soni tonight, it will be f**king with his head imo

Girds89

Bench
I was wrong about Peach for this year and maybe next.
As a squad player. Still have big worries if he has to start at centre in a finals game
Hes a better centre fill in the hosking thats for sure.

Always has been and always will be rocks and diamonds..

I think he will be great cover next year at centre if there is issues with tiny who I think the club is obviously planning to take that role.

Girds89

Bench
Almost my thoughts exactly. No excuses not to start Soni tonight, it will be f**king with his head imo

Yeah i agree.. not sure what it does for his confidence.

Especially if sommerton comes out and blitzes it...

He could be sitting on the bench thinking this should be my opportunity..

But well find out in a few hours i guess.

kinghippo

Juniors
Worrisome game so far.
I was concerned we would look a bit softer in defence. Sommerton in the middle cogger and hosking are looking ok but as a whole we seem a
Little shakey on D and very clunckey in attack.
I think it will settle though ( fingers crossed)

martielang

Bench
Dafuq we keep going to the left when we look so outta sync. Stupidity. Our right looked sharp with the ball last week as well.

Fair play to Manly though, they’re taking risks and it’s working. This is the way to beat us, not sure why a team like South’s don’t play this way v us.

Latest posts